I am just done with a mutator for BA(can be ported very easily to any other mod) that just adds a game style to the already game. This is the objective of the game:
The idea is that a passive unit or structure spawns in the middle of the map. Whenever a team causes damage to it, the attacking team gets score points.
When the "dummy" structure/unit is totally destroyied, the team with highest score wins the game.
Everything is coded from scratch. For a dummy I just scaled up a BA structure and that's probably the only material I got from somewhere else. Here's some of the game's features:
- There is a widget panel like in Chicken Defense that show's the dummy's health and the score for each alliance.
- The dummy is autohealing by default.
- The dummy can be repaired but not reclaimed. Dgunning is doing nothing.
- Dummy's health and autoheal rate can be changed from options.
- No need to add a bot. Just setup the game as you would normally do.
Please try it out and tell me what you think(experience, ideas, bugs). The mod can be found here