T.L.L. 1.04

T.L.L. 1.04

All game release threads should be posted here

Moderator: Moderators

imperial_ace

T.L.L. 1.04

Post by imperial_ace »

Hi, I was trying to download the Lost Legacy 1.04 for spring, but the download link is broken on File Universe! Does anyone know where I can get this mod? Could someone upload it for me, if they have it? Can the people fix the broken download at FU? Thanks
manolo_

Re: T.L.L. 1.04

Post by manolo_ »

hi,

u could try that one: http://spring.jobjol.nl/show_file.php?id=917
its not finished or balanced
imperial_ace

Post by imperial_ace »

Why thank you! I had no idea about that one. Did any other race mods from OTA (Argon, Talon, Rumad) make it to Spring? Thanks again :)

In addition trying to run the one you showed me doesn't work. It says it can't find the default cursor and asks me to look for otacontent.sdz which I already have and which is in the right place. So... What do I do? What am I missing? I don't get it.
pintle

Post by pintle »

imperial_ace wrote:Why thank you! I had no idea about that one. Did any other race mods from OTA (Argon, Talon, Rumad) make it to Spring? Thanks again :)

In addition trying to run the one you showed me doesn't work. It says it can't find the default cursor and asks me to look for otacontent.sdz which I already have and which is in the right place. So... What do I do? What am I missing? I don't get it.
That file requires XTA 9.53 to run, (it adds a heavily rebalanced TLL to XTA 9.53) you do have XTA right?
imperial_ace

Post by imperial_ace »

I have XTA installer version and XTA 9.54. But not 9.53, because I can't find anywhere to download it - period. I hacked 9.54 a bit so that the TLL/XTA mod thinks it's 9.53, however doing this causes the AI to break. Or did AII never work with this mod to begin with?

Can I get a link to the real XTA 9.53?
manolo_

Post by manolo_ »

try to search on other hosts or try to dl with springdownloader

edit: uploaded it: here
Noruas
XTA Developer

Post by Noruas »

Why thank you! I had no idea about that one. Did any other race mods from OTA (Argon, Talon, Rumad) make it to Spring? Thanks again :)
No one gives a shit about the other races, they don't have flashes. Rumad and Argon look terrible in spring, and tll is starting to look that way compared to Mr. Ds work, and Talon would be the only other race worth porting besides maybe that new one, the Guardians of Kedash.
Theres a lot of people who also claim they want it, but they don't give any support or show any damn effort to help in anyway possible in community effort.

edit: Also TaUniverse, most of the people there want nothing to do with spring BECAUSE SPRING LOOKS WORSE OR SUCKS apparently, atleast in interface, etc, they just don't want to admit their comps can't handle flash spam in spring. That's why no one who makes epic mods in TA without a thought in their mind thinks they should convert it to Spring.
Gota

Post by Gota »

TA is completely different,cant blame them.
Noruas
XTA Developer

Post by Noruas »

I can blame them for not turning their efforts into making spring epic and the predecessor of TA, instead they poor all their efforts into awesome ta mods that put spring BA to shame! INSTEAD OF BA WE COULD BE PLAYING AWESOME TA UNIVERSE MODS ON SPRING. Baaawwwww
imperial_ace

Post by imperial_ace »

whoah whoah let's not make this a baaaaw topic ;D

If you want some help with some mod or other just say so. I have a little experience in 3DSMax modeling and I have noticed the file structures between OTA and Spring are very similar. I have also done lot's of texturing and modding for other games.

I'm just not so hot with animation...

Just show me where to direct my efforts and I'd be more than happy to lend a hand.
pintle

Post by pintle »

someone help me balance test tll pls :P
overkill

Post by overkill »

Yessir. i told noruas id help him replace the uglier models in it....completey forgot....
manolo_

Post by manolo_ »

overkill wrote:Yessir. i told noruas id help him replace the uglier models in it....completey forgot....
yeah they are ugly, so start right now^^
overkill

Post by overkill »

Ok, i can try to help out right now. But i will just make the 3do texture look better and make some new-ish models. dont have the time to make it full blown s3o.

you see, i tend to forget i agree to do things, then agree to more things. at the moment i am sposed to be doing this, helping ca (yehh, i might forget this one for a while, lack of organization makes me cry), uv mapping, and ATTEMPTING to tex s44 ships, and the steampunk mod (luckily still in planning stage).
VonGratz

Post by VonGratz »

imperial_ace wrote:Hi, I was trying to download the Lost Legacy 1.04 for spring, but the download link is broken on File Universe! Does anyone know where I can get this mod? Could someone upload it for me, if they have it? Can the people fix the broken download at FU? Thanks
Hi! Try
http://www.fileuniverse.com/?p=down&a=/ ... ar&id=3524
This is the fixed version Ive done and is still downloadable.
The fixing was for the shipwrecks not stay in surface after killed. :mrgreen:

Return to “Game Releases”