UTASP 5 for Spring Released - Page 2

UTASP 5 for Spring Released

All game release threads should be posted here

Moderator: Moderators

archivis

Post by archivis »

Morrowind was alright, but way too many bugs. Couldn't ever manage to finsh the main quest with a character before things went nuts with the NPCs.

The odd unit that behaves strangely in UTASP is much more tolerable. Also, Morrowind doesn't have rocket launchers and plasma cannon.
j5mello

Post by j5mello »

im sure the new elderscrolls game wil be far less buggy (i hope) but till then when u want things on a grand scale u only got one game to go to:

TA!!!
MasterChiefRulZ

Loved the units

Post by MasterChiefRulZ »

I was/am a fan of UTASP, as the units (according to the authors) were each handpicked for a different strategical purpose. You also had new levels of light/med/heavy for different unit roles, balanced on metal/energy costs.

I loved the variety, being able to pick and choose what I wanted when I wanted. Ah well. My dream of fighting UTASP ARM or CORE vs RUMAD could be possible with Spring's exceptionally high unit allowance, but does this mod run well?

Unfortunately I have no coding experience in TA nor Spring, nor do I have the time to devote since I am working on BF1942/BF2 and helping admin a website. I wish you luck archivis!
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Stop rezzing threads goddamnit
MasterChiefRulZ

Apologies. I didn't know that posting in an old thread was forbidden. I actually found the thread by doing a google, not by browsing through the forums. :|

How old does a thread have to be before it's considered not rezzable? This thread from it's last post is less than a month to my first post. Just want to know what my boundaries are.
Foxomaniac

Post by Foxomaniac »

ruh oh!
Wed Jan 11, 2006
1 Month =! 1 Year.
MasterChiefRulZ

Foxomaniac wrote:ruh oh!
Wed Jan 11, 2006
1 Month =! 1 Year.
Doh! Thanks, didn't notice the Jan 2006. My bad. :oops:

Return to “Game Releases”