2v2 BA tourney interest check!

Subforum for the organization and gathering of competitive players to talk about the opportunities for competitive play. Post all tournaments notifications here.
tzaeru

Post by tzaeru »

Please sign here if you'd partake in 2v2 BA tourney.

The time would be 27th and/or 28th of June. Minimum of 6 teams (-> 12 players) required. Please spam the topic link around a little if you can! This'll only happen if we can be sure to get that 6 teams minimum!
dansan
Server Owner & Developer

Re: 2v2 BA tourney interest check!

Post by dansan »

I'm in.
oog

Post by oog »

would be awesome. let's do it
Orfelius

Post by Orfelius »

Umh its not like I am nitpicking but signing up individually for a 2v2 tourney seems... silly? One would think that 2 people are needed for a team.

What is the expected format and mappool tzeru (assuming that you are the organiser of the tourney)?

What about the before mentioned 1v1 tournament? Is it still happening or not?
hokomoko
Spring Developer

Post by hokomoko »

Orfelius you want to join as a team?
tzaeru

Post by tzaeru »

Orfelius wrote:Umh its not like I am nitpicking but signing up individually for a 2v2 tourney seems... silly? One would think that 2 people are needed for a team.
This isn't a sign-up. ;)

I just wont bother to put up an actual sign-up, map pool nor prepare any autohosts if there are only a few people who'd be interested in the first place. So, this is an interest check.
Orfelius wrote:What is the expected format and mappool tzeru (assuming that you are the organiser of the tourney)?
Single elimination tourney, best-of-3, unless there are a lot of teams, in which case we'd need both Saturday and Sunday and probably double elimination. Of course other formats can be suggested and considered as well.
Orfelius wrote:What about the before mentioned 1v1 tournament? Is it still happening or not?
Happening. I'll most likely set up a sign-up page and map pool during the coming week.. The likely date would be Sunday two weeks from now. That's 28th, June.
Last edited by tzaeru on 14 Jun 2015, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
Orfelius

Post by Orfelius »

Hokomoko you didn't have to post your proposition here :| you could have just asked me in our clan chat. Oh well I will gladly play in the tournament with you of course, if enough interest will be gathered that is.

Return to “Tournaments”