offering proofreads

offering proofreads

An "ADVENTURERS" project, seeking to produce a Dune RTS inspired by the efforts of and portrayals by Westwood and Lynch.

Moderators: Moderators, Content Developer

KaiserJ
Community Representative

offering proofreads

Post by KaiserJ »

i've noticed in your posts that you've mentioned that none of your team are native english speakers; while you do a good job of communicating your ideas, it might be helpful to have someone to help you check over the "official" documents that you'll eventually wish to present to potential players...

as a native english speaker and a fan of the dune series, i would be happy to help with reading/editing when the time comes. cheers! (and yes i can use caps lock when its absolutely necessary 8) )

Jazcash

Re: offering proofreads

Post by Jazcash »

Yes, I can also speak english 8)
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

idk if you want jazcash, he puts little hearts over his "i"s and "j"s and sometimes even draws little faces inside the "o"s
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

KaiserJ wrote:idk if you want jazcash, he puts little hearts over his "i"s and "j"s and sometimes even draws little faces inside the "o"s
That's true except the 'o's. I draw ^.^'s inside <3's though. I'm just that cool.

That's how cool I am.
Attachments
Cool.jpg
(231.27 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

I'm also interested, and Kaiser and I can probably work well together. Anyway, that will be really far down the line. In the meantime, can't wait to see what pops up!
KiviTheBird

Post by KiviTheBird »

everyone will be free to correct mistakes in my translated data. or give more understandable explanation witch i will include
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

KiviTheBird, are you trying to avoid your first flamewar?

You ve got to chose a favourite among those translators, so that the others can swear eternal venegance. Im neither a native speaker, nor will i stray true to the original document, but i d┬┤like to throw my head into the ring, just for the hell of it.

This is why we cant have spice things. Arrakis is not legit- it haz worms.
KiviTheBird

Post by KiviTheBird »

everyone will be free to see game plans data and share their minds about nore comfortable explanation. It is more useful way to correct my bad language
KiviTheBird

Post by KiviTheBird »

to help you check over the "official" documents that you'll eventually wish to present to potential players...
I am showing it to coders, who will code the game. There are enough promotion to players in web

Return to “Dune: Evolution”