The IRC bridge instance currently running on official Spring server is quite broken due to recent lobby protocol evolutions. The IRC bridge code has been updated 2 weeks ago has detailed here:
- use new lobby compat flags 'l', 't' and 'cl'
- remove obsolete CPU data from user masks
- improve channel and battle joining handling
- add support for CTCP IRC protocol extension (VERSION, DCC CHAT, DCC SEND ...)
- add full support for NOTICE IRC messages
- fix /me private messages being sent as normal private messages
- improve support for TOPIC IRC command
- ignore duplicate joins for special debug channels and battles
- leave current battle automatically when joining another battle
- ignore case when joining a battle using "join &<player>" syntax
- When updating the IRC bridge files, you also need to update its dependencies (especially SpringLobbyInterface).
- I can perform the IRC bridge maintenance operation on the official server if it helps