Note that at the moment I am making no aesthetic changes. Things will look and work just as they do now.
Changes so far include:
- Fixing the top banner to use cleaner code
- Using ul/li instead of table cells for the menu
- Using div based layout for the top header and main content wrapper instead of table cells
- Removal of utterly pointless markup
- Addition of IDs for people running greasemonkey scripts
- Improvements to the CSS so that to change the width one need only modify the #wrapper element rather than 50 table different elements.
I can't get Mediawiki running using the git repo and SQL provided:
Code: Select all
A database error has occurred Query: SELECT lc_value FROM `wiki_l10n_cache` WHERE lc_lang = 'en' AND lc_key = 'deps' LIMIT 1 Function: LCStore_DB::get Error: 1146 Table 'springdb.wiki_l10n_cache' doesn't exist (localhost)