Voicepacks

Voicepacks

PicassoCT's stunning mixture of game design and psychedelia, for your enjoyment!

Moderators: Moderators, Content Developer

PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Voicepacks

Post by PicassoCT »

For sure not by choice you will read the story in my voice. Therefore, this topic is dedicated to voicepacks, which are archives of mp3s with text a char has to say in the script-sequences. Following Characters are currently in planing.
MainCharacters:
Adrian Shepard (AntiHeroe)
Magnus F.(austus) Opum (a Advisor)
Avriel (His involunteered Dollmetcher)
Uriel (Vortigaunt)
Miranda Goil
The Centrail

Sidecharacters:
Yet to be called.
oksnoop2

Re: Voicepacks

Post by oksnoop2 »

If a nasaly american voice is needed. I might be able to help.
Or will this be in German?
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

This will be english. And be carefull which role you choose.

Why not watch first, and then apply yourself to one of the chars?

I promise nobody will have to do the freeman or g-man. :)

If you want to do the shepard, a bitter, disilusioned old war veteran, you are free to try, but this is tough ground.

So we are going to have tryouts?

Well this is a part of shepard during the 7-hour war. Fighting Striders - with captured (and e-stimulated) Striders, while in the right in the middle of it, he is told to stand down, because a certain Dr.Breen has negotiated a unconditional surrender.
HQ: Shepard, listen up, a BlackMesa Survivor called Breen made contact with the Universal Union and negotiated a unconditional surrender, so this a order, you are to lay down your weapons. I repeat, standdown, we surrender.

Shepard: Lucky coincedence, we made our own little negotiations with ambassador, Mr. Strider, here. I will translate for his highness.

Strider: Ouohuuuh
S4: His Highness proposess a deal. Continued Free highvoltage stimulation to his backyard orifices, in return no prosecution of westpoint graduates for cowardice under fire.

Strider:UUUUUH
S1: His Excelleny voices Concern for his fellow Striders, who have been blown to bits, using Striders.

Strider:UUUUUuh.
S2: The Ambassador protest against our double tongued media, which led him to assume, that humans glue themselves to walls, begging for death, instead of resisiting.

Strider: Ouuuh.
S3: Ambassador Strider is indignant that we disturbed his main religious ritual, which is to stroll down broadway, blasting people right and left.

Strider: OOOOOOOOIIIIIH.
S5: His Lordship explains discontent on the fact that the alien-ass-kicking was not as onesided as he and his diplomatic imunity community expected.
If you can manage the mean ness, and the dissapointment, you wil enjoy this part, just imagine him as a b/tard and its easy.
Karl
Panzerstahl Developer

Post by Karl »

"Stroll"
"Troll"
"Troll"

Sorry. Coulnd't resist it
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Can you show me the difference in disilusions between a /b/tard and a veteran? So, i think the shepard attitude fits. And he is going to get mastered by OP (short for OPus Faustos Magnum) a Avisor who offers him new legs+ his ex-resistance friends going free - in return for a lifetime of servitude. And its basically going moar cynic by the hour from that point on. Its a thin line between pitch black dungeonkeeper& montypythonness and pure evil.. and im going to walk on this razor. What do talk - walk, im going to fucking step dance on it. Just need some Game to put my story in.

Already bought the mic to read the narrators edition.
Karl
Panzerstahl Developer

Post by Karl »

how do you come in that idea anyway that Shephards lose it's legs?
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Its part of the tutorial flashbacks- makes for much more easier animation ;D

Return to “Journeywar”