basket wrote:Airsupport didn't work I think
Nothing happened that I saw
Sean: Oh, ok, maybe it isn't transparent enough to the user what should be happening.
zwzsg wrote:The player mech really need to be buffed, in HP, in firepower, and in speed. Right now it's spend a minute walking from base to front line, die with a few shots from lowly tanks without even getting a chance to escape.
Wombat wrote:yup, getting from spawn to front takes ridicuosly long. i would also personally see much more enemy units for bigger massacre. didnt have time to test all mechs, but do any of them got jump ability ? (i see helios got 'something', could be added for more mechs tho) i would also implement some shields, instead of hp buff. tbh game needs to be bit more dynamic, atm its rush front and let boi shoot.
- about shields i would suggest something different - no shield surrounding whole unit (tho its still good idea) but little shield which is same size as unit, which is placed in front of it. so it basicly covers only front of engine, not whole unit. could provide some fun microing (trying to keep engine behind it).
- tbh main suggestion i got is 'quantity over quality'. i want to rape and pillage, not kill few tanks per minute
-At first did not know why heat kept rising (was running all the time)
-In first game, my mech (the most left one i think) was walking backwards all the time and would not shot. Not sure if i got it unfucked or restarted.
-Did not really notice what "Rampage" does. Now read that it gives better rof. Hm. Maybe make it fire more guns or different gfx or something. Though i only tried that mech briefly maybe Rampage gets better at levels.
-Playing with the Ballistica mech was alot more fun.
smoth wrote:No I mean if I am hot and standing in water. Any possibility of cooling faster in water?
nightcold wrote: - engins move rlly slow...there is hardly a diffrence between walking and running
- is it posiable to make controlling the engine more dynamic and skill related...people like things that they can get better at....
11041 (aka Echo419) wrote:- Walk is too slow (although if run was faster i could deal with this)
- Not enough difference between run and walk.
- As for balance, i havent played PvP but i find turerts have way to much range, could do with shorter, more powerful turrets.
- I find the mob health good, only mech that i struggled with was #1, all others breezed through.
PicassoCT wrote:Played it -great game, lots of improvment still nessesary, but actually fun already! Still lacks a little bit the feeling that you actually make a diffrence in the tide of combat, but i guess you need more people playing it in the same team, for that effect to appear.
oksnoop2 wrote:- Felt my like engine died really fast.
- I could not tell when the game was going to end.
- I tried to use the buildings as cover but my engine kept trying to shoot through them. I found this slightly annoying.