libunitsync.so

libunitsync.so

Discuss everything related to compiling and running Spring on Mac OS X.

Moderator: Moderators

MasterBel2

libunitsync.so

Post by MasterBel2 »

I can't find where this file is located. I need it for setting up SPADS. Help?
MaDDoX

Re: libunitsync.so

Post by MaDDoX »

I think Yuri used the file from the static Linux Spring package for our server. For the Mac, the library is actually libunitsync.dylib, you can find it in Contents/MacOS (RMBclick -> 'Show Contents' on the app).
MasterBel2

Post by MasterBel2 »

MaDDoX wrote:I think Yuri used the file from the static Linux Spring package for our server. For the Mac, the library is actually libunitsync.dylib, you can find it in Contents/MacOS (RMBclick -> 'Show Contents' on the app).
Okay, should have noted this issue as solved, this was established through a pm with bibim. If I may ask: are you using Dedicated for your bot?
MaDDoX

Post by MaDDoX »

It runs spring_headless for multiplayer matches and spring_dedicated for matches with bots. Our automatch project was developed from scratch in Python, but borrowed most of the ideas and code approaches used in other projects. We'll make it public soon, just some tests to go on our 'MORTS Official' server.

We're hosting our server on Linux, we couldn't compile Spring to Mac - which's something you've been struggling too, as I saw in your recent post. I'm kinda scared that soon 104 will be stable and we will have no working OSX release.. :( If you had any progress, please share, we might try digging our way together out of this.
MasterBel2

Post by MasterBel2 »

Ahh linux, okay. I got excited for a moment there

Wondering if you would have any ideas on this:

Code: Select all

In file included from /usr/include/Availability.h:190:0,
                 from /usr/include/wchar.h:72,
                 from /opt/local/include/gcc49/c++/cwchar:44,
                 from /opt/local/include/gcc49/c++/bits/postypes.h:40,
                 from /opt/local/include/gcc49/c++/bits/char_traits.h:40,
                 from /opt/local/include/gcc49/c++/string:40,

…

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CFURL.h:777:39: error: 'introduced' was not declared in this scope
 const CFStringRef kCFURLLabelColorKey API_DEPRECATED("Use NSURLLabelColorKey", macosx(10.6, 10.12), ios(4.0, 10.0), watchos(2.0, 3.0), tvos(9.0, 10.0));
The errror basically just repeats the same line from there a number of times.

I did some digging, gcc49 has its own version of wchar.h at the directory /opt/local/include/gcc49/c++/tr1/wchar.h
I'd assume that this is the version of the file that should be found when referenced by cwchar but I'm not sure how to make it find that. Any ideas?

That's for compiling 103.0.

On the develop branch I get the following error:

Code: Select all

In file included from /Users/foo/Spring/Sources/spring/AI/Skirmish/E323AI/CCataloguer.h:6:0,
                 from /Users/foo/Spring/Sources/spring/AI/Skirmish/E323AI/CCataloguer.cpp:1:
/Users/foo/Spring/Sources/spring/AI/Skirmish/E323AI/headers/Defines.h:42:22: error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant
 #define MAX_FEATURES 15
                      ^
/Users/foo/Spring/Sources/spring/rts/Sim/Misc/GlobalConstants.h:103:22: note: in expansion of macro 'MAX_FEATURES'
 static constexpr int MAX_FEATURES = 64000;
Personally I'm not sure what to make of this, since it appears to be an issue in the engine code itself? The only language I'm really familiar with is Swift. On googling I found this which suggests to me it should be changed, but then the error suggests that the value has been defined twice?

Edit:
Help yes it's a redefinition, how to fix this?

Edit:
For the 103 error, forgot to update submodules :roll:
On the develop, not sure what the issue was but after a ton of random fiddling it's sorted out.

Return to “Mac OS X”