zero-k issue with joining as spec

Discuss development of lobby clients, server, autohosts and auto-download software.

Moderators: Moderators, Lobby Developers

momfreeek

Post by momfreeek »

zero-k always tries to join games as spec (why?) which makes it impossible to join an autohost which has reached spec limit even if it has free player spots:

Code: Select all

[00:56]  * [TERA]DSDHost * Hi [Fx]Whushu (Ghost), welcome to [TERA]DSDHost (SPADS 0.9.8a, automated host). Say "!status" for information about the current running game, and "!notify" to be notified when this game ends.
[00:56]  * [TERA]DSDHost * Kicking [Fx]Whushu from battle [maxSpecs=15]
[00:56]  * [TERA]DSDHost * Hi [Fx]Whushu (Ghost), welcome to [TERA]DSDHost (SPADS 0.9.8a, automated host). Say "!status" for information about the current running game, and "!notify" to be notified when this game ends.
This game did have free spots and I can tell wushu uses zero-k from the icon by his name. I've had this problem a number of times when trying to join games and I never understood what the problem was till I saw this.

Wish it would remember my 'Auto' setting as well. I find it really annoying when the lobby rings me even though no-one wants my attention.

Other than those issues I'm really liking zero-k. Auto downloads work a treat with just the right amount of notification.
slogic
AI Developer

Re: zero-k issue with joining as spec

Post by slogic »

Return to “Lobby Clients & Server”