what ct maps work, which ones don't

A fresh perspective on battle for control of Earth, brought to you by Sanada and Snoop.

Moderators: Moderators, Content Developer

smoth

Post by smoth »

Tried to play a bit last night and fishbone ridge was errorin'
SanadaUjiosan
Conflict Terra Developer

Re: what ct maps work, which ones don't

Post by SanadaUjiosan »

Hmm, which version of Fishbone was it? Latest is CT_Fishbone_Ridgev10. The latest version of all the maps can be found individually here, or in the map pack here

Also, uh oh, Smoth is playing CT while the game is currently in a state of radical balance changing craziness :-)
smoth

Post by smoth »

ah it was v4. you guys didn't exactly make the best use of spring files lol.
SanadaUjiosan
Conflict Terra Developer

Post by SanadaUjiosan »

Nope, we sure didn't. I think mostly because the maps were getting revised rather often, and I personally stay away from SpringFiles because there's just way too much crap on there.

I guess I should go ahead and update the CT maps there since everyone elses uses the site...

EDIT: There, I uploaded the latest versions of all of the official CT maps to Spring Files, so this can't repeat 8) Thanks Smoth, for pointing this out/reminding me of it.
yanom

Post by yanom »

SanadaUjiosan wrote:Also, uh oh, Smoth is playing CT while the game is currently in a state of radical balance changing craziness :-)
tried at match against the drone AI yet :lol:
it's a decent AI and the drones (especially that f*** gunship i've nerfed like 3 times) are hard to kill.

Return to “Conflict Terra”