Contribuiting, stuff. maybe.

A fresh perspective on battle for control of Earth, brought to you by Sanada and Snoop.

Moderators: Moderators, Content Developer

Echo419

Post by Echo419 »

Up to you guys if you want to include this, but after seeing the "before and after, remodeled units" thread i felt the need to write.

Shika Scout and Reconnaissance Vehicle:

[image of it here]

The Shika SRV is the latest in Scout and Reconnaissance technology superseding the much older Ureme Radar Vehicle.

SRV Laboratories have developed this vehicle to match new field requirements. Boasting a lighter, faster frame, better physical observation as well as faster real time data acquisition and reporting. Moving from its previous role of a semi-mobile observation post into a faster scout vehicle capable of more complex and varied actions in the field.

To increase speed SUI (Sanada Ujiosan Industries) have lightened the armor of the vehicle still using HDFTA (High Density Folded Titanium Alloy aka HDFAT) Armor as is used on the full range of tanks currently in service. SUI have also removed the track based system in favor of a wheeled chassis for its lower running cost and better performance. Combined with a new model Engine and drivetrain the Shika can outmaneuver and outpace the majority of units currently in production. A smaller more compact radar unit with a vastly newer network and software package was used in this model to allow the Shika to have a smaller target profile this also lightening the Shika further.

Shika Scout and Reconnaissance Vehicle Specifications:

Manufacturer: Sanada Ujiosan Industries.
Model name: Shika
Date it first entered service: 14-03-11
Weight: [Classified]
Top Speed: 5
Engine Power: 0.4
Armor Type: HDFAT (Tank)
Armor Thickness (Average): [Classified]
Armament: None
Sight Range:500
Radar Unit Range:500
Crew: 1?
Cost: what is NKG's currency? Yen?, SpaceYen? ;D

anyway let me know if you guys like it, ill do more if you think its any good, feel free to correct me on any details i took a few liberties in creating this. (also a date/timeline would be cool to know of)
Last edited by Echo419 on 21 Apr 2011, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.
Echo419

Re: Contribuiting, stuff. maybe.

Post by Echo419 »

Oukami Light Tank

The Oukami LT is SUI (Sanada Ujiosan Industries) First Tank accepted into the NKG Forces. Its first design was based off a competitors model however refining the design and with the addition of SUI's advanced HDFTA (High Density Folded Titanium Alloy aka HDFAT) the Oukami was chosen as the next model to enter service.

The Oukami has served within the NKG forces for longer than any other tank. A testament to the units versatility and reliability in a wide variety of environments and situations. The Oukami is cheap to produce and is simple to repair in the field, its Type 9 Cannon provides a cheap mass producible reliable weapon using conventional easy to make rounds combined with its moderately thick HDFTA Armor it provides a rapidly deployable force to capture and hold vital locations.

The Oukami most often supports a Mode 34 Terrain Clearing Barrier attached to the front universal connection for moving boulders and debris from its path. Along with either a winch/tow unit or an additional section of HDFTA Armor plating to protect the rear mounted engine from rear shots is attached to the rear universal connection.

Oukami Light Tank Specifications
Manufacturer: Sanada Ujiosan Industries.
Model name: Oukami
Date it first entered service: 29-07-10
Weight: [Classified]
Top Speed: 1.5
Engine Power: 0.4
Armor Type: HDFAT (Tank)
Armor Thickness (Average): [Classified]
Armament: Type 9 Standard Tank Cannon.
Sight Range: 340
Crew: 1?
Cost:

im off for the night, see what you think in the morning, on and classified means "i dont know, aint gonna guess neither" since i dont really know what scale this game is on
SanadaUjiosan
Conflict Terra Developer

Post by SanadaUjiosan »

Wow, kind of sad when the community starts writing backstory before I do.

An impressive level of detail Echo, but I'm sad to say I am going to be self-centered and write all of the backstory elements for the NKG myself. You might be able to work with snoop on elements for the PN and Drones, however.

Did you just come up with this stuff off the top of your head while writing it?
Echo419

Post by Echo419 »

aww, okay. Well might look at PN or Drones. Not sure what kinda units they are (are they up on the wiki? i find that kinda hard to navigate at times)

As for coming up with it.

most of it is off the top of my head, borrowing ideas and themes from the units wiki page and how the unit is used.

Return to “Conflict Terra”