We're considering entering the Google Summer of Code this year, but we'll need your help!
What can I do to help?
Post a project proposal thread here.
Volunteer as a programmer here.
Volunteer as a mentor here.
Where can I sign up?
- Volunteer to be a programmer - make sure to post a link to the proposal you wish to implement.
- Volunteer to be a mentor - state qualifications and areas in which you can assist the programmers.
How should I state my proposal?
- When you submit a proposal, please be specific. Try to express these ideas clearly:
- Why it should happen.
- What would need to happen.
- Skills and knowledge required.
- Proposal: Input handling refactor
- Why: Mouse clicks cannot currently be remapped
- What: Allow mouse clicks to be mapped like keys, then move all existing hardcoded mouse actions to this system.
- A knowledge of C++
- An understanding of SDL input