[PaD] Not an Actual Clan!

Discuss clans, clan history and clan competition here!

Moderator: Moderators

MrCucumber

Post by MrCucumber »

[PaD], also known as Pro's Against DSD is a simple tag, and hopefully channel after I get a mod to Register me it, for players who are looking for games that are 5v5 and under. Seeing as the recent topic by Bobbel brought up this whole play smaller games thing I thought this would be an easy way to get them started. Feel free to join #PaD and even add [PaD] to the end of your account name if you would like to make it known to all :D.
This is not meant to be a clan, or in anyway suppose to start a flamewar, I just thought that a simple way to start smaller team games with a channel and maybe a tag to show you are up for one at anytime would be nice.

Note: The channel is PaD and I think channel names are case sensitive, so if you don't use caps, you will end up in a different channel :D
And you do not need to be a "Pro" to like games that are smaller then 5v5.

Also any ideas and suggestions are welcome.
Wombat

Re: [PaD] Not an Actual Clan!

Post by Wombat »

MrCucumber wrote:Note: The channel is PaD and I think channel names are case sensitive, so if you don't use caps, you will end up in a different channel :D
rly ? i was sure its not :o
MrCucumber

Post by MrCucumber »

It is, FX is different from the fx channel, same with any other channel
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

INTERESTING

tbh for me it looks same as #clans but w/e, maybe this gonna work.

also im suprised u take someone who votes for dsd sec after joining the server serious :D

Return to “Spring Clans”