PRO

PRO

Discuss clans, clan history and clan competition here!

Moderator: Moderators

ginekolog

PRO

Post by ginekolog »

PRO clan has a long history as it exists now for 11 years 8) . PRO has been and still is one of the oldest and most notable TA clans.

PRO means Pets Reunited Online, also Pirates Reinited Online.
Being PRO means player has good qualities and top skills as everyone had to go through hard trainee proceses.

In BA/AA PRO_rANDY is top player who won numeruos tournaments. His micro skills are god like. :twisted:

We also have nice girl, PRO_Angel in our ranks. As i know, she is top female player around :mrgreen:

Complete rooster:
http://springrts.com/wiki/Clans#.5BPRO. ... _EST._1999

Board:
http://tazone.proboards.com/index.cgi
Gota

Re: PRO

Post by Gota »

So if someone wants to join who accepts him?
I think there are 3 PRO players in SPring atm...
You,Jazz rarely and Pullapitko?
Unless you count people who don't wear the tag anymore.
CarRepairer
Cursed Zero-K Developer

Post by CarRepairer »

ginekolog wrote:Complete rooster:
Hey it says BasiC is in the clan. That guy wins all the multimod tournaments. Wait didn't he start a new clan?
Gota

Post by Gota »

CarRepairer wrote:
ginekolog wrote:Complete rooster:
Hey it says BasiC is in the clan. That guy wins all the multimod tournaments. Wait didn't he start a new clan?
I was told that once in PRO always in PRO..
Anyway I'm in pro as much as flopflop and shox(both retagged ages ago) are..
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

haha i remember playing PRO_jazz.

i was like "oh are you jazcash" and he was like "nah" and then he proceeded to rape my team.
ginekolog

Post by ginekolog »

We first make decision on forum if someone is even invited in as trainee. Then new guy wears [PRO_t] tag, meaning he may once become full PRO.

After some weeks he will get full rights if we find him good enough. Quite simple.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Was playing Warsow which has a small community and randomly met PRO_Muffy in a game. Was like, "Hey, the PRO clan, do you eh... happen to have heard of Spring?".

Then he was like "ZOMFG YAH" and we talked. He told me to say hai to all the PRO players still playing Spring. So eh, Muffy says hai!
ginekolog

Post by ginekolog »

Send hi back to Muf ;)
Gota

Post by Gota »

hmm maybe i should install it, than again, I'd just get raped and get angry at it :)
PRO_Muffy

Post by PRO_Muffy »

So I was randomly trolling the Internets, and what do I see but a reference to the random encounter I had with Jazcash the other day. Well, last year. But I just couldn't believe how small the world is. In fact, I got randomly matched against a Warsow player's brother that I know in a Starcraft game. I mean really?!

I decided to reinstall Spring at work this week, and immediately bumped into Tsuyosa (who I chat to every now and then on MSN).

Gine, I can't believe you're still here :) It's been so long. How are you? Still keeping the PRO flame alive here?

We've got a number of players on Warsow atm mostly playing CA, CTF and TDM:

PRO_-|[Muffy]|-_
PRO_-|[BOREDJOE]|-_
PRO_-|[wAste]|-_
PRO_-|[KADKAD]|-_
PRO_-|[LuckSkill]|-_
PRO_-|[Chocobo]|-_

Funny little thing this... I actually met Joe on Spring before he left to go to university. We'd played before. It turns out in his first/my last year at uni we were stuck in the same hall together. We ended up playing massive amounts of Quake 3 over LAN, before finally piecing together that we did in fact know each other from here. The world is a very small place. Anyway, I'm all graduated up and he's got an MSc in computer graphics or some such. He came up to visit last weekend and we had an awesome LAN party + internets. We consumed more sugar, beer and crisps than the human body can handle. We also played in a 2v2 Warsow tournament and got knocked out in our 4th game :) Good times.

Also FYI I still talk regularly to rANDY, Razer and Silencer. I played some CSS with rANDY, Sil and Daywalker last year too. rANDY's off winning national Starcraft 2 tournaments now. Just over a year ago I went out for a night with rANDY, stazzley, and adam with some of his mates from uni on his graduation/my birthday combined night. Merl and GaMi still over in Amsterdam doing cool stuffages (don't know if you know them). Benny is off being a schoolteacher. I think Trumpetguy is spending time over here in the UK atm, wanted to meet up but I haven't had chance to get back to him. In fact I met Razer just the other day for the first time :) We discussed the "good old days". The PRO history is actually a lot more like a soap opera than Eastenders. You wouldn't believe some of the things that happened in the past. Good stuff. Here's to the future...

I'm playing Wsw to put me over 'til TA2 is out (search for Phantagram). I don't have a lot of time lately with job etc, but I'll try get on as much as I can.

How is everyone else? Please, add details...
Petah

Post by Petah »

(if your not from new zealand you probably wont get it)
PRO_Muffy

Post by PRO_Muffy »

You're right :P I was the victim of an early April fools a year late... Oh well :D
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

haha, complete rooster.

Return to “Spring Clans”