There are needed some updates and content upgrades, but Im busy with maintaining the mod, so here is space for some people interested to do that.
TODO list for next few moths
MAP MANUAL TRANSLATION - theres needed translation of remaining map-manuals (from czech to english) or creating new ones for some new maps. Result of work is here.
TACTIC/STRATEGIC MANUAL - there are some old manuals (diffs and basic intro) where you get some inspiration, how to make new manual pages describing basic warfare rules of NOTA
- first buildlist
- spacing between units
- still moving army is worse target for enemy
- many factories of one type? = its usuall
- mass airdrops
- using moho engeneer
- making queue in factory/buildlist
- using special keys - patrol, reclaim, defend, ...
HITPARADE of 10 THE MOST SILLY THINGs - some list of most silly things what newbies mostly do in PvP games with images showing the silly things.
- coastal spam
- defensive weapons spam
- many expansions hubs used lika nanos
- no army
- no spacing
- no airpads
- using one type of units whole game every game
CONTACT + CREDITS, to list all active AND NON-ACTIVE developers, too, that helped to create and enhance the game
HISTORY of development, not needed on page, but maybe good on FB page
HOW TO HELP US.. PAGE - list all possible ways how to help your game - using traditional methods and some odd ones, too it need some nice table with nice icons..
+ columns: money, time, fun, techKnowdledge....
+ lines: types of help
- playing and watching the game
- discussing on forum and on the web
- sending replays to NOTA TV
- making some media (link)
- marking data for AI learning/training
- providing server
- sending money to server providers (Licho)
- sending money to creators of game and lobby