Spacebugs

Spacebugs

Moderators: smartie, Thor, PepeAmpere, Moderators, Content Developer

Pinocchio

Spacebugs

Post by Pinocchio »

Once the hive spawns, it is not visible and killable by weapons.
It seems like hive is under the terrain, units/towers can aim and shoot at it but it does not get killed.
PepeAmpere

Re: Spacebugs

Post by PepeAmpere »

Here buglist (http://springrts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=27745), its partly solved, it works for deformable maps.. Ill fix it in next version for undeformable ones.
Conte_Vincero

Spacebugs weapons

Post by Conte_Vincero »

Hello, I'm not sure where to put this, but I'm trying to work out what that thing is that's lobbing blue missiles at my base, they seem to be coming from outer space, are they?

(edit: merged by Pepe)
PepeAmpere

Re: Spacebugs weapons

Post by PepeAmpere »

Conte_Vincero wrote:Hello, I'm not sure where to put this, but I'm trying to work out what that thing is that's lobbing blue missiles at my base, they seem to be coming from outer space, are they?
No, these attacks are product of Plasma worms, monsters usually used for planetery defence OR (in this case) as long range artillery weapon. You have to find him somewhere on the map and kill him.

If game suprise is not valuable for you (how the worm look like and how to kill it), you can check Spacebugs developers forum thread, its bug no. 11 on the image in first post.

Return to “NOTA”