hey, lets set up some pre-planned organized games

Moderators: smartie, Thor, PepeAmpere, Moderators, Content Developer

nightcold

Post by nightcold »

basicly, when i load up spring i hope there is a nota or an none-ba game on....alot of times i end up being disapointed, nota commuity is not as active as i would like it to be....or at lest not very active when i'am on

so i was thinking....lets set up a systematic meeting time...like lets set up a few weekly times....or everyone could communicate ever now and then and pick a time when we all could meet

anyone down 2 try something of this sort???what times are cool with you???what days or times can u meet up???

i was thinking maybe we could try something for this weekend...(and by we,i mean the three other guys that actually check the nota forms here...all are welcome thu)
Last edited by nightcold on 15 Apr 2011, 09:31, edited 2 times in total.
Petah

Re: hey, lets set up some pre-planned organized games

Post by Petah »

you might want to post your time zone when saying things like this,

I'm +12 GMT and might be interested in some games around 9pm
nightcold

Post by nightcold »

i belive i'am GMT -8 hours

i live on the west coast, so i belive that is correct

anyways....if we get alot of people, we can set up 2 diffrent times so everyone can have a convenient/practical time
knorke

Post by knorke »

i am mostly online from 20:00 on (german time..sorry too lazy to convert)
not always looking at computer/spring lobby but when there is spam in #nota id join
Thor
NOTA Developer

Post by Thor »

good idea! Mornings or afternoons Friday-Sunday probably work best for me. I'm pacific time also.
nightcold

Post by nightcold »

the way things are looking right now, i think it is best to do it this saterday.....

mornings would be best for me....early afternoons are ok...i might do late nights

i'll post a specific time in like 12 hours-ish....hopefully a few more people would like to join us before then

i'am a bit surprised that law and gooddy have not posted something by now......and some of the people that complain about how there is nothing but BA on(which is the majority of the community from what i have seen)

@Petah, when i looked at GMT converter....it said that ur 9pm is like 1am for me....i dont know what to say....we might do 2 times, i probibly will be down 2 play late night with you(maybe not that late)

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt-converter.htm
Godde

Post by Godde »

nightcold wrote: i'am a bit surprised that law and gooddy have not posted something by now
My gaming hours are too random for me to plan ahead. I usually just sit in springlobby whenever I'm near my gaming computer anyway. I try to keep an eye on the forums but otherwise studies, sleep, exercising or work keep me away from my gaming computer.
nightcold

Post by nightcold »

Godde wrote:
nightcold wrote: i'am a bit surprised that law and gooddy have not posted something by now
My gaming hours are too random for me to plan ahead. I usually just sit in springlobby whenever I'm near my gaming computer anyway. I try to keep an eye on the forums but otherwise studies, sleep, exercising or work keep me away from my gaming computer.
well the only thing i can say is the same thing i told knorke

just post a time when u are mostly likely to be on....no commitments....i almost always see you durring my saterday mornings...which is the time i'am posting this(i also usually play at that this 2)

well i'am personly able to somewhat to plan a schedule becasue i have an understanding of when when my school and work take up time.....even thu i dont have a real concert schedule

also a small update....i did not post a time before becasue it felt like we had 2 few people....and a few days was 2 soon for everyone 2 see....my saterday morning pst(which is like afternoon or night time for europe i think) is usually when i see the most nota games on, i guess we can call that an official time...

(it's hard trying 2 rally people when you are not that charismatic)
mmisc

Post by mmisc »

i would like to have some nota games again.
the problem is that university and the social activities which belong to it take nearly all my time.
maybe we should organize a nota weekend, where everyone who likes nota plays it all the time @ that weekend :)

Return to “NOTA”