Feedback/bugs 1.11 - Page 2

Feedback/bugs 1.11

Azaremoth's epic game about bones, undead, demons and magic set in a futuristic environment.

Moderator: Content Developer

nightcold

Re: Feedback/bugs 1.11

Post by nightcold »

a few thoughts:

Personally I have been bothered by the marine(infantry in general) animationsit feels completely inorganic, like he is limpingalso when he is fireing his gunhe holds it with only one hand(not two)it is a shame, since the model looks soo good.

Also, consider doing death animations instead of the blood effect

in the ui it says the light plasma tower costs like 700 m and has the same pic as the heavy plasma tower...is that correct???

the cursed buildings no longer make the ground turn all dark/evil anymore....is that supposed to happen, or is it just me....

have u considered makeing the buildings/tanks/aircraft smaller scale??....

do the pigs serve a pourpose???(yet?)
azaremoth
Cursed Developer

Post by azaremoth »

Thx for the feed-back.
nightcold wrote:Personally I have been bothered by the marine(infantry in general) animationsit feels completely inorganic, like he is limpingalso when he is fireing his gunhe holds it with only one hand(not two)it is a shame, since the model looks soo good.
Well - that is the Spring engine. It is very hard to do good organic animations. Moreover I would have loved to have the marine aiming with both hands but script-wise the upper arm (of the gun-holding arm) is the turret-base. When the marine aims to the left the other arm can`t reach the gun anymore. Gimme skeltal animation and the imperials will look fully organic. :-)
nightcold wrote:Also, consider doing death animations instead of the blood effect
I had death animations in the cob scripts once. As I moved tu lua with many animation scripts the death animations did┬┤cause an error. I don`t know if that is fixed by now.
nightcold wrote:in the ui it says the light plasma tower costs like 700 m and has the same pic as the heavy plasma tower...is that correct???
I fixed that in the SVN. The lasertower and the pig had a wrong name-tag in the defs.
nightcold wrote:the cursed buildings no longer make the ground turn all dark/evil anymore....is that supposed to happen, or is it just me....
That works for most people. You need to activate the ground decals though (and restart the game if you do it in the ingame menue).
nightcold wrote:have u considered makeing the buildings/tanks/aircraft smaller scale??....
Actually they are too small already - I don't want to make the scales even more "unrealistic".
nightcold wrote:do the pigs serve a pourpose???(yet?)
Not yet - there is a used turn-into-pig-spell that CarRepairer made. I am planning to put it ingame though.
Godde

Post by Godde »

azaremoth wrote:
knorke wrote:Imperial con can not be picked up by drop ships. One might expect them to be transportable because they are the size of infantry.
I'll change that.
But Cursed can't transport any builders nor can they hover above water. Does lich hover?
azaremoth
Cursed Developer

Post by azaremoth »

Godde wrote:But Cursed can't transport any builders nor can they hover above water. Does lich hover?
Yes - they do. Making the Builderoids transportable should not change the balance, as they could hover over water anyway. Actually it was a bug that they could not be transported right now, as the modrules didn't accept "transportHover = true" for "transportHover = 1" - my fault :roll:

The cursed also have some heavy stuff that can cross water: the Mermeoth, Rictus and Lich. It might be a motivation to go for tier 2. And the tier 1 skeletons (ghouls, gunners and skeltal mages) all move under water. This makes their attack forces superior on maps with water.

Return to “The Cursed”