- >> Major changes 1.437 => 1.438
- game side controlled start boxed will always be overwritten by (correctly) defined start-boxes via lobby. Game side control should only be relevant if something is missing or not corretly defined.
Latest "The Cursed" available here - Page 11
Azaremoth's epic game about bones, undead, demons and magic set in a futuristic environment.
Moderator: Content Developer
Mini-Update to fix some issue with the ingame start boxes.
I did make the game "Chobby ready". As there are missing several functions in the ingame lobby like faction change, chosing start postions and team colors, these functionalities are now implemented game-wise. Typical spring lobby funtionalities are of course not overwriten.
- Major changes 1.438 => 1.439
- removed undead bugs from cursed AI's build options as they got stuck in the factories (pyramids)
- added faction change buttons
- enabled and optimized simplified team colors by default
- added support for normal mapped features
- optimized game initiation (unit spawning and start box control, also for AIs)
- optimized several pieces of lua code to enhance compatibility with Chobby and direct starts by spring.exe
- updated Chili widgets (shoudl hopefully not be seen ingame)
Maybe make a new a type of player? Wanting to play and ready for anything..ThinkSome wrote:Maplist added.
Right now I'm not entirely sure what tactics to use for gaining players. But I'm pretty sure that once someone is interested enough in the game to go through the terrible ordeal (/s) of getting onto the lobby server, the empty rooms are a big turn-off.
Additionally, I'm not sure whether the ones who join and quit within 30 seconds are actually there for that game, or they just misclicked when attempting to join some other room.
They could hang as bot in several games and get ringed upon reaching critical mass