Please Read.

Please Read.

WolfeGames and projects headed by Argh.

Moderators: Moderators, Content Developer

Argh

Please Read.

Post by Argh »

This sub-forum is intended to be a place where I can share certain long-term projects I have been working on, such as World Builder and the codebase for P.U.R.E.'s next version, as well as projects that are currently dormant or incomplete which I'd like to share with others when they're ready to be seen.

I'd also like it to be a general repository for specific knowledge about various things that I think are useful, but for various reasons aren't documented well elsewhere.

Given these mission goals, it will take some time to deploy material in this place, and at this time, IRL issues are making progress a bit slower than usual- I am still finishing various implementations with P.O.P.S., while I seek final resolution of the technical problems, I have other things going on in my personal life that have been taking me away from Spring a bit, etc.

Please respect the Forum's rules in this place. Spam topics and general trolling behaviors aren't welcome here, and will be deleted from now on.

Lastly, I am aware that setting this sub-forum up represents a change of policy on my part. After a lot of reflection, I changed my mind about completely going dark. I see a lot of questions on the Forum about things that could be easily solved, if people had better access to my work, so I'm going to do something about it. This will take some time to achieve, though, so I'd appreciate it if people would refrain from posting spam threads, etc.- I have a life, and it's a little busy atm.

Return to “Argh's Projects”