Any screenshots? - Page 2

Any screenshots?

[ARCHIVED]

Moderators: Caydr, Moderators, Content Developer

Caydr
Omnidouche

Re: Any screenshots?

Post by Caydr »

Ehh.... what the hell. I'm only going to release this one for now. If someone comes up with something decent-looking from it, I might upload more.

I had a max version with pivot points and everything set up, but I can't find it. Probably on a backup drive somewhere, but I'm not going to go looking for it right now.
Attachments
corstorm.zip
(23.9 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Acreo Aeneas

Post by Acreo Aeneas »

Caydr wrote:There's also this:

To be clear, that's a Core Storm, which will not be featured in the new mod.
And no, the texture is not final, however in this case the model actually is.
I know it's a old post, but what texture? Looks like the default texture/non-texture Maya would assign a object that's a WIP. (And yes I do have modeling experience though it's strictly personal and academic in Maya.)

Otherwise, pretty nice model. I'd probably round out the knees a bit if I were going to put it in a animation of any sort (and obviously rig and animate it).
Das Bruce

Post by Das Bruce »

It's a joke, caydr posted a wip with a 2 min texture once and everyone shat all over it for that reason.

Caydr has never actually released anything, true science fact AA was always made by Twi.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

We were waiting christmas 2007, its 2010, at least 3 years and counting
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Less time than you've been waiting for HL2 Episode 3, and sources close to me say that my latest attempt at finishing something is way better too.
Das Bruce wrote:It's a joke, caydr posted a wip with a 2 min texture once and everyone shat all over it for that reason.

Caydr has never actually released anything, true science fact AA was always made by Twi.
You're a douche in a wheelbarrow of soggy dicks.
Gota

Post by Gota »

This is one of those things that gives some depth to the spring forum experience...Like an old joke you keep repeating.
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Now if only they'd unban Smoth, shit could get real.
oksnoop2

Post by oksnoop2 »

I'm glad you're posting again caydr. It's seems much more lively when you are around.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Erm, who do you see posting those posts? I don't see any cards, just lots and lots of AFs
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Caydr, for doing the new stuff, have you considered kaiser's legos? You could crap out incredible looking units in no time with them. Plus, there's no messy uvmapping to worry about.

Return to “Caydr's Projects”