Good news!

Good news!

[ARCHIVED]

Moderators: Caydr, Moderators, Content Developer

Caydr
Omnidouche

Good news!

Post by Caydr »

I spent most of yesterday going over old threads, trying to get a sense of where AA was when I left. Not a pretty picture!

But today I was able to locate my original AA dev folder!!! This is huge, I thought I'd lost it! All of my planned changes are here, and most of them are already complete! Freaking awesome. I will have to go through the BA threads now to see if any of these were already done - don't want it to look like I'm just copying ideas.

The changelog - even as I'd left it - is *colossal*.

I'm adding to the list with all the ideas I'd written down in the meantime (I have a bulletin board above my computer *full* of my notes now).

This is really shaping up to be a strong return, I am tremendously optimistic now.
Jazcash

Re: Good news!

Post by Jazcash »

I blow my load over your immense amount of joy. Let us share this moment.
Pxtl

Post by Pxtl »

BA did a *lot* of bugfixes in terms of unit-scripts and various other small, odd problems. You'll want to peruse the BA changelogs to see which of these you want to rip.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Revert balance back to 1.47
Win!
/spring

Seriously, I got irritated with AA when you feel off the deep end and completely took the game for a turn into left field. Bring back the glory days!
imbaczek

Post by imbaczek »

the first thing he should do is play the games. (note the plural.) so many things changed in past 3 years that just plugging some old AA into current spring will not attract any attention at all.
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

I may be forced to, I suppose. I really don't want to give the impression that I am just going through all the mods and taking what I like.

On the other hand, AA is based on the premise of ripping off Uberhack, so...
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

After reading this thread is it odd that every word you typed is playing in my head in the voice of the proffesor from futurama?
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

AF wrote:After reading this thread is it odd that every word you typed is playing in my head in the voice of the proffesor from futurama?
goddamnit
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

May I suggest you register #aa for greater glory? I want someone to share my joy with.

Return to “Caydr's Projects”