What are my plans?

What are my plans?

[ARCHIVED]

Moderators: Caydr, Moderators, Content Developer

Caydr
Omnidouche

What are my plans?

Post by Caydr »

Hello, I go by the nickname Caydr on the Spring forums. The mod Balanced Annihilation is based on my mod, Absolute Annihilation. For reasons detailed elsewhere, I was no longer able to work on AA and BA took over. From what I hear, it's a fine mod, true to AA's spirit.

Lately I've had time to work on modding again, and I wanted to finally release one of my projects not based on Total Annihilation. But I realized, what good would a new mod be if I'd forgotten the basics?

It's been around 3 years since the last time I opened a unit file or edited a weapon configuration, so spring modding is no longer something I'm familiar with, to my shame. To remedy this, I've decided I'm going to work on AA again. Maybe just for a while? Maybe permanently? I really don't know. My "plan" seems to change on an almost hourly basis, lately.

I will try to keep this forum updated with the latest information on my latest efforts to revive AA. Please do not ask for specific dates, I've given these in the past and life always gets in the way, so I won't be doing that anymore.
Regret

Re: Plans

Post by Regret »

Good luck.

#moddev and #lua on lobby for help.

Return to “Caydr's Projects”