Bug Reports & Known Issues - b58

A tense title presenting the period of frigid conflict under Imperial rule in the Star Wars universe at lightspeed.

Moderator: Content Developer

FLOZi
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer

Post by FLOZi »

Current stable: build 59

Please report one single bug per post, even if this means multiple posts.

Please report which build / version the bug occurred in.

Off-topic posts will be removed.

Fixed issues will be moved to this thread.

Known issues:

speeder bikes behaviour is terrible over cliffs

Z95 Headhunter ion torpedos miss ground targets consistently

/take allows you to sell capture point upgrades, erasing the capture point entirely
BaNa

Re: Bug Reports & Known Issues - b56

Post by BaNa »

Not too much of a bug per se, but I ran into a UI issue with imperials: when upgrading your command centre, the icon for the upgrade doesnt reflect that it was pressed, so its a pain if you want to cancel it. This is annoying cause i totally stalled on resources and did have to cancel.
knorke

Post by knorke »

Some of the automatically spawned spiderman themed guardmen run away from the HQ to stand around way north of it. Maybe because on that map HQ is so close to mapedge?
Attachments
20130730_203315_AlienDesert_94.sdf
(76.94 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
knorke

Post by knorke »

only infantry is supposed to be able to capture, right?
but all units can be given capture command via rightclick on point, it will say "claim territory" (or similiar) in tooltip and they move there.
But then just stand around. Especially confusing with humanoid droids as they could be confused to be infantry.
knorke

Post by knorke »

~5:30 stormtroopers refuse to follow move/capture commands that are too way away. selected a few, give dragged line move command, only the ones that hat their waypoint near to them (about 1000 elmo or so) started moving.
Anarchid

Re: Bug Reports & Known Issues - b58

Post by Anarchid »

Every game i played or spectated yesterday had me desync badly after 5 minutes. Possibly linux-related, as some other linux players were desynced too.
malric

Post by malric »

Would doubt to be linux related only as I am on windows and I also desynced 1 out of 3 games (while playing 2v2 on Supreme, and I was the only one with a desync message).

What would help do debug these errors?
Godde

Post by Godde »

Imperial E-Web troopers are unable to fire through friendly units. Is that intentional?

E-Web soldiers are unable to fire out of bunkers. If they could fire through friendlies they would most likely be able to fire from the bunker.
cleanrock
Former Engine Dev

Post by cleanrock »

Perhaps make it compatible with develop/95, search ZK source for the variable "reverseCompat" if you are interested to mimic what they do, e.g.:
local reverseCompat = (Game.version:find('91.') or (Game.version:find('94') and Game.version:find('94.1.1')== nil)) and 1 or 0
KingRaptor
Zero-K Developer

Post by KingRaptor »

cleanrock wrote:Perhaps make it compatible with develop/95, search ZK source for the variable "reverseCompat" if you are interested to mimic what they do, e.g.:
local reverseCompat = (Game.version:find('91.') or (Game.version:find('94') and Game.version:find('94.1.1')== nil)) and 1 or 0
Addendum: see this file (requires some changes to gadgethandler to use)
abma
Spring Developer

Post by abma »

errors when run with spring-headless:

http://buildbot.springrts.com/builders/ ... 20%2825%29
yuritch
Spring 1944 Developer

Post by yuritch »

I've seen one of those errors before:

Code: Select all

[f=0000000] Error: DrawScreen: OpenGL stack check error, matrix mode = 5888, depth = 1, please make sure to pop all matrices before end
It was caused by cloak visuals in NOTA (it should repeat every time a unit is cloaked if it's the same error), but should that kind of thing happen on a headless at all?
abma
Spring Developer

Post by abma »

official bug tracker:

https://github.com/imperialwinter/swiw.sdd/issues copied all bugs till here to it.

i'll try to move the svn repo / rapid stuff as soon as possible, too.

Return to “Star Wars: Imperial Winter”