Spring: 1944 v1.7 "Operation Neptune"
While we've been quiet, yuritch has been busy making huge improvements to the visuals of our naval units.
This release also contains a bunch of bugfixes for more recent Spring versions -- sorry for the wait!
As ever, thanks to the Spring devs who make Spring a better and better platform to develop on, as well as those who keep popping in to play S44 every now and then.
Have fun :)
S44 v1.62-->1.7 CHANGELOG
* MAL - German ranged support ship (yuri)
* G-5 boat with M-8 rocket launcher for Soviets (yuri)
* LCS(L) 2 - British armoured support boat
* Added gunners to many ship models (yuri)
* Some WIP occlusion for various ship textures. (yuri)
* Texture for LCS(L) - US Landing Fire Support ship. (yuri)
* Texture for LCG(M) - British Long-range fire support ship. (yuri)
* New model/texture for MFP - German vehicle transport. (yuri)
* s3o-ization for Raumboot. (yuri)
* Texture, model tweaks for Pr.161 - Soviet light cruiser (yuri)
* Texture for 15t tender - Soviet infantry transport (yuri)
* Texture for BKA-1125 - Soviet medium combat ship (yuri)
* Texture/minor model tweaks for BMO subchaser - Soviet light combat ship. (yuri)
* New towing units for towed guns of all sides: tractors! (yuri)
* Minor animation tweaks to Firefly (flozi)
* Fixed planes landing when low on fuel. (yuri)
* Removed yardmaps on deployed units so they aren't forced into cardinal directions. (nemo)
* Binocs will try to 'sight' even if there's minor terrain in the way. (godde)
* Anti Tank rifle hits no longer send infantry flying (JAL)
* Fix deployed units being pushed around. (flozi)
* Many fixes for more recent Spring versions - deprecated tags, Lua API changes. (flozi, yuri)
* Ships are now detected at AirLos range (nemo)
* Smoke shells disable AirLos and Seismic (in addition to LoS/radar). (nemo)
* s44 mods can now add builddef/armor tables without copying over the entire thing from S44Main. (yuri)
* Armor table cleanup (yuri)
* Useless tag cleanup (yuri)