BA Tier List

BA Tier List

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

Ares
Balanced Annihilation Developer

BA Tier List

Post by Ares »

Attachments
batierlist.png
(319.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet
dansan
Server Owner & Developer

Re: BA Tier List

Post by dansan »

Missing LRPCs.
If only we could get an afus catapult...
Ares

Post by Ares »

lrpc too expensive to be viable outside of niche positional plays, get 5 tacs instead for same cost,

the idea is if you sees unit x, just counter it as quickly as possible by building the unit directly above it
Sabutai

Post by Sabutai »

I see what you are getting at but you should complete your meta by explaining how to survive t1. And like this it looks too passive as if you're just reacting. Please elaborate a little more so not only total nerds understand what you are trying to show. For instance you like to go double nuke after afus but no hint of it here.
Ares

Post by Ares »

I think its optimal to react with as little as possible as late as possible and then reclaim everything once you are done with it to reinvest in more eco. Only attack when you are certain to win or certain to deal more damage than the cost of the attack including metal enemy gets from reclaiming it.

Whoever travels further from their base is at a disadvantage, you ability to react, reinforce & reclaim decreases proportional to distance from your base, while the enemy's proportionally increases and vice versa.
Sabutai

Post by Sabutai »

Your meta is indeed groundbreaking... I even like it. But it's flaw is that the more ground you cover the better your intel is. And to even reach your intended AFUS phase you need as many mexes as possible.
dansan
Server Owner & Developer

Post by dansan »

Actually you don't need afus, when you have enough mex.

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”