status

status

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

tp40

status

Post by tp40 »

That changelog in github is out of control. I want. Spring v104 is out. Is the regular way to connect to your development server and get the latest build from that? This stuff doesn't just jump out at me, apologies if this is too stupid of a question. Maybe some other newbs will wander by and read this in the next couple years, so its great if you make it really clear. How exactly can an outsider lay hands on the goodness?

Related but separate: even 9.45 with Spring v103 is a clearly superior effort to Supreme Commander in my opinion (with the exception of the not-in-game polish). Superior also to the original TA, although TA is still a bit magical. So your next release is going to be breaking new ground, in my humble judgement.
Floris

Re: status

Post by Floris »

Is the regular way to connect to your development server and get the latest build from that?
Yes.
(If the lobby says it fails to download it then you got to remove the rapid/packages folder in your spring directory)

Thank you for the kind words!
tp40

Post by tp40 »

Well, the critical thing I'm missing here is the name of the development server. :)

I feel like I should be able to find that myself, but I don't see it here. (I don't suppose it would be in github either.)
Floris

Post by Floris »

gamename: Balanced Annihilation test-7887-dd4a25d
hostname: [ACE]Ticot or BAAlphatest1

(dont use [ACE]Pirateur, cause it uses an alpha engine version that BA doesn't support)

I dont know what lobby you use... or if you have any active filters running. But be default these hosts should be visible to you.

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”