Long time player - new to forums

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

b0bl00i

Post by b0bl00i »

Hello,

Just tested BA9.54 and it looks fantastic. I even noticed music and new shaders. Is that all part of latest spring engine or BA?
How's development of AI progressing? Saw some years ago an attempt to reskin BA but I guess that was never released? Any news on this work?

Regards,
b0b
Floris

Re: Long time player - new to forums

Post by Floris »

Welcome back!

BA v9.54 was a testversion basicly, and the current official stable is v9.46.

We're still working on tuning the new visuals and mechanics. Glad you like the looks already.

(music will be gone again in newer versions though)
Saw some years ago an attempt to reskin BA but I guess that was never released? Any news on this work?
BAR is still in the works... but not my department. Last few years it has little developer attention and the news always was 'soon'!
b0bl00i

Post by b0bl00i »

Thanks for info.

Any tip how to disable music?
Floris

Post by Floris »

hover over the music widget right above the playerlist to use the music volume slider
prandipadaro

Post by prandipadaro »

b0bl00i wrote:Hello,

How's development of AI progressing?

b0b
during the past year, I'm was actively involved in the develop of shardAI configuration for BA, a new ShardLuaAI version is now bundled(i hope) in the the game, you can find it at the bottom of AI's list and it is called "ShardLua"
Currently some technical reason block the preogress of this project, but i hope they will be solved soon.
If you will test Shard dev or ShardLua, and find bugs, please report it by adding a issues here:
https://github.com/eronoobos/BABAR-The- ... ant/issues

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”