Re: BA repository moved to github! (old bug tracker)

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

Silentwings

Post by Silentwings »

Split from viewtopic.php?f=44&t=35660

Re: https://github.com/Balanced-Annihilatio ... n/issues/5

@Floris/Decay/Others: Since you seem not to care for these issues anymore, do you mind if I simply delete them from trac?
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Re: BA repository moved to github!

Post by Forboding Angel »

For myself, I'd prefer it if you did. I have looked through them and most of them have been dealt with simply by virtue of all of the updates that have been done since the current stable of BA, so most of them end up in wild goose chases for phantom bugs.

That and you have stuff like this which is rendered entirely moot because WHEEPROGRESS: http://imolarpg.dyndns.org/trac/balatest/ticket/964

And in general all of this stuff is ancient history. I've tried to chase down some of the more credible ones, but it always ends in having already been fixed ages ago.
Silentwings

Re: BA repository moved to github!

Post by Silentwings »

dealt with simply by virtue of all of the updates that have been done since the current stable of BA, so most of them end up in wild goose chases for phantom bugs... ancient history
Since all were created/reported within the past 18 months, I'm afraid you've only got yourselves to blame for that ;)

@Forb: FYI, if you're planning to respond to things like this as a BA developer (I am unsure if this your intention here), an announcement about new dev(s?) would be helpful, otherwise it leaves people who moderate &/ maintain infra without clear instructions for who to listen to.

Since Floris has <3'ed your post I'll assume your answer is the consensus, and remove in due course, thanks.

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”