New BA releases / Changelog - Page 2

New BA releases / Changelog

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

Silentwings

Re: New BA releases / Changelog

Post by Silentwings »

You act as though there is an influx of new players...
I can't find anyone saying so - but (in case you are unaware) what there is, is a very gradual flow in, and a very gradual flow out, which in recent years have both been approximately equal in number.

More importantly:
Floris wrote:Because the changelog is now easy to find ingame, aswell as on the web, there is little need to spread it here every time.
It's great that it is easy to find ingame, but I don't think this helps the lack of visible dev activity to someone who randomly 'finds Spring'. And:
Silentwings wrote:Following the link in the OP (of this thread), which claims "you can always find the latest version on https://springfiles.com/search/node/Bal ... nihilation", leads to a SpringFiles search which returns Planet Annihilation v3.95 as it's top hit. The "current" BA appears fifth.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Silentwings wrote: It's great that it is easy to find ingame, but I don't think this helps the lack of visible dev activity to someone who randomly 'finds Spring'.

So put a link to https://github.com/Balanced-Annihilatio ... ngelog.txt in the op or sticky a post with it and quit whining.
Silentwings

Post by Silentwings »

I'm only a lowly BA player these days, with no wish to tread on anyones toes - although I'm happy to carry out moderator actions if asked by devs.
Ares
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Post by Ares »

Last edited by Ares on 30 Nov 2018, 02:24, edited 3 times in total.
NIX

Post by NIX »

When will 105 be released?

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”