PrincessHosts: rules & info - Page 3

PrincessHosts: rules & info

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

lostman

Re: PrincessHosts: rules & info

Post by lostman »

I would get into your all servers and set maps to dsd but i think one is enough :twisted: 8)
tzaeru

Post by tzaeru »

Don't make me remove DSD again...

In other news!

There's now various configurations aimed to lessen the impact of multi-account voting and smurfing. A bunch of new admins have been added as well. Of course an admin access is purely a thing of convenience. It's not a right nor a privilege, it's meant to merely help fight abuse, be it in form of racism, trolling, or abusing newbies. As such, I'll be adding admins as fast as I find reasonably reliable people. That's really the only requirement; being reliable and responsible. No need to be the best friends with me, no need to be a good player.

A bunch of new maps were added to both Duel and Team maplist and some duplicate maps were removed. "!maplist all" will still give access to the whole mapbase of 2500 maps.

I'd be thrilled if someone could suggest more 2v2 to 4v4 sized maps, especially if they feature chances to go both water, kbot and vehicle. A lot of current maps are land or water only and only a few feature both land and water play.
Xirg

Post by Xirg »

Everything in battle list says failed to download. What am I doing wrong?
MasterBel2

Post by MasterBel2 »

Xirg wrote:Everything in battle list says failed to download. What am I doing wrong?
Try joining a battleroom, and click yes when it asks you to download everything. Also, check in the battlelist: are there green ticks beside anything? Check in the game, map, and engine columns. All details of what you see will be useful.

Also, this probably could have used its own thread. You know for next time. :)
PtaQ

Post by PtaQ »

Xirg wrote:Everything in battle list says failed to download. What am I doing wrong?
It's probably a lobby issue, I've stumbled upon it before and it was a false positive. Everything worked ok, despite the error. Check if you are still desynced after these errors show.

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”