New Core T1 kbot

New Core T1 kbot

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

1v0ry_k1ng

New Core T1 kbot

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

Core T1 kbot is pretty lacking compared to the unique units in arm T1 kbot. I wouldn't say anything, only I saw this

A T1 version of the can sounds mega!

http://unlimited.tauniverse.com/index2.htm
NOiZE
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Re: New Core T1 kbot

Post by NOiZE »

It at least looks CORE worthy
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

also made by the same guy who made the Janus and a bunch of other uberhack models
Noruas
XTA Developer

Post by Noruas »

The Jar looks better, that one is tall and looks like humpty dumpy in a iron suit.
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

The model would be replaced in BAR anyway.
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

Neddie wrote:BAR
lul
oksnoop2

Post by oksnoop2 »

There are some goofy units on that page. The ARM TRAJECTOR - Mortar Kbot that thing is just ......silly.
JohannesH

Post by JohannesH »

oksnoop2 wrote: TRAJECTOR
damn it sounds cool
Hackfresser

Post by Hackfresser »

i like how core t1 kbots arent so good. keep it like it is i say
cainchild

Post by cainchild »

Yeah I think one of the things that balance TA out is that core has less attractive tier 1 kbot choices than arm, which is good since the t2 kbots for core are pretty fierce. I think I'll try and help make a nifty t2 arm kbot. It'll be called...
Pxtl

Post by Pxtl »

I'd rather see Core just get the Immolator back... some kind of riot-turret you can put on hilltops.
Hobo Joe

Post by Hobo Joe »

Pxtl wrote:I'd rather see Core just get the Immolator back... some kind of riot-turret you can put on hilltops.
Something that serves a similar purpose as the beamer... hlllt is not it. Immolator would own.
Pxtl

Post by Pxtl »

Hobo Joe wrote:
Pxtl wrote:I'd rather see Core just get the Immolator back... some kind of riot-turret you can put on hilltops.
Something that serves a similar purpose as the beamer... hlllt is not it. Immolator would own.
Exactly. Core doesn't have a Beamer. Being able to fill out the range-gap between LLT and HLT would be nice.

A weak riot-cannon with the same range as an LLT (so on flat land it is inferior to a Beamer) but since it gets heighboost you can put it on hills to increase the range.
Hobo Joe

Post by Hobo Joe »

Pxtl wrote:
Hobo Joe wrote:
Exactly. Core doesn't have a Beamer. Being able to fill out the range-gap between LLT and HLT would be nice.

A weak riot-cannon with the same range as an LLT (so on flat land it is inferior to a Beamer) but since it gets heighboost you can put it on hills to increase the range.

While that sounds really cool, imo something like that needs a base range that is longer than rocko range(a la beamer). It'd make it just like a lightning tower kinda thing. It's cool - but short range so doesn't get used often.

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”