BA Feature Requests (post features & units here) - Page 4

BA Feature Requests (post features & units here)

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

mar3moset

Re: BA Feature Requests (post features & units here)

Post by mar3moset »

bartvbl wrote:The power of krog and jugg should not be able to end a game; that would only make it extremely boring. If someone then managed to make a krog or jugg the whole game would be over. So forget it.
You have a d-gun dont you?
mar3moset

Post by mar3moset »

Request t2 bombers explode instantaneously when health reaches zero to prevent them from using the spinning death animation they occasionally do that lets them gain more health technically and possible reach their target regardless of their immenet death, besides t2 bombers have to be exsplosive can you imagine how tightly packed the bombs are inside those things :P
bartvbl

Post by bartvbl »

mar3moset wrote:Request t2 bombers explode instantaneously when health reaches zero to prevent them from using the spinning death animation they occasionally do that lets them gain more health technically and possible reach their target regardless of their immenet death, besides t2 bombers have to be exsplosive can you imagine how tightly packed the bombs are inside those things :P
Will you just stop with this kind of worthless and useless ideas? No. This will not happen. Planes are planes, and a part of the planes spins while going down. If you don't like it, go ahead and make a seperate mod with all the stuff you can come up with instead of spamming them in this thread.
Blue_Falcon

Post by Blue_Falcon »

bartvbl wrote:
mar3moset wrote:Request t2 bombers explode instantaneously when health reaches zero to prevent them from using the spinning death animation they occasionally do that lets them gain more health technically and possible reach their target regardless of their immenet death, besides t2 bombers have to be exsplosive can you imagine how tightly packed the bombs are inside those things :P
Will you just stop with this kind of worthless and useless ideas? No. This will not happen. Planes are planes, and a part of the planes spins while going down. If you don't like it, go ahead and make a seperate mod with all the stuff you can come up with instead of spamming them in this thread.
Maybe, but consider the fact that the bombers can still attack when they're already effectively dead.
Mav

Post by Mav »

Blue_Falcon wrote:
bartvbl wrote:
Maybe, but consider the fact that the bombers can still attack when they're already effectively dead.
Yeah, because dead planes crashing into targets doesn't happen in real life....
Pressure Line

Post by Pressure Line »

I dont think its possible for bombers to drop their bombs while crashing, fighters can still shoot, but lets be honest, if a few more missiles ends the game, chances are something else would have done it within a second or two anyway
Gota

Post by Gota »

Pressure Line wrote:
I dont think its possible for bombers to drop their bombs while crashing, fighters can still shoot, but lets be honest, if a few more missiles ends the game, chances are something else would have done it within a second or two anyway
Actually i think bombers can drop bombs after they are killed.
Blue_Falcon

Post by Blue_Falcon »

Gota wrote: Actually i think bombers can drop bombs after they are killed.
Yes. That's why I was complaining.
triton
Lobby Moderator

Post by triton »

Regret wrote:There wont be underwater nanos, there wont be floating nanos, there wont be flying nanos and there wont be underground nanos.

Thanks for your valuable input on this matter. Next.
What a fag..
mar3moset

Post by mar3moset »

Blue_Falcon wrote:
Gota wrote: Actually i think bombers can drop bombs after they are killed.
Yes. That's why I was complaining.
Its what I was trying to say as well, if a bomber is over a object as it is doing that animation it can still drop its bombs except it has a huge resistance to all damage as it dies like that, either removing its ability to drop bombs when it spins out or not letting it preform that death sequence will do for fixing it.
mar3moset

Post by mar3moset »

Yeah, because dead planes crashing into targets doesn't happen in real life....[/quote]

NO! I wasn't complaining about it's crash damage, I'm complaining about its near invincibility when it spins out, and it can occasionally drop bombs when it does that!
I also noticed that when it does spin out, IT GAINS HEALTH?!
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

t2 scout planes should stop working (showing enemy stuff) when shot down... its so frustrating that u kill scout but,even dead, it fly into ur base
bartvbl

Post by bartvbl »

NO! I wasn't complaining about it's crash damage, I'm complaining about its near invincibility when it spins out, and it can occasionally drop bombs when it does that!
I also noticed that when it does spin out, IT GAINS HEALTH?![/quote]

why does that matter?
1. it doesnt reach full health
2. it does not pull up anymore
In any way it goes down to the ground, so why care?
mar3moset

Post by mar3moset »

bartvbl wrote:
I also noticed that when it does spin out, IT GAINS HEALTH?!
why does that matter?
1. it doesnt reach full health
2. it does not pull up anymore
In any way it goes down to the ground, so why care?[/quote]

Okay if it is effectivly dead AND CAN STILL FIGHT that isnt balanced, especally if it can kill a t2 metal maker in one attack run, this adds a possibility of chance and uncertanty to the game, Will my t2 bombers fly over his huge porc economy and drop bombs, most of the time yes. Just about every dsd game has this occurance when t2 bombers are in play, watch closely you will usually catch one of those things in the act of dropping bombs in that death sequence.
Pressure Line

Post by Pressure Line »

hmm. im not sure if bombs can be blocked via script. I'll test it next time I remember to.
KingRaptor
Zero-K Developer

Post by KingRaptor »

Reading this thread makes me wonder if this graph was more accurate than I had intended.

bring back sleksa
Gedanken

Post by Gedanken »

You are who you hang with!
hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Post by hoijui »

please include the widget attached in this post in next version:
http://springrts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... 32#p392932
triton
Lobby Moderator

Post by triton »

when will we speak about biggest ba problem...
Stumpy is op its obvious that this unit is best unit in ba in ffa, team games, and 1vs1.
it just needs a small nerf imo.
Gota

Post by Gota »

triton wrote:when will we speak about biggest ba problem...
Stumpy is op its obvious that this unit is best unit in ba in ffa, team games, and 1vs1.
it just needs a small nerf imo.

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”