The most nukes/adv fusions/krogoths/etc. ever in regular DSD

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

eyu100

Post by eyu100 »

List games that had an extremely large number of the things mentioned in the title.
Wombat

Re: The most nukes/adv fusions/krogoths/etc. ever in regular DSD

Post by Wombat »

spring
AreaFire

Post by AreaFire »

I watched a guy build a ton of adv fusions/ moho metal makers. I think his metal output was something like +600. He then built about 40 adv con planes, and then built 20 Berthas midfield and pulverized the enemy into oblivion. Very... weird game.
hunterw

Post by hunterw »

i really wish fat would have used this one
eyu100

Post by eyu100 »

AreaFire wrote:I watched a guy build a ton of adv fusions/ moho metal makers. I think his metal output was something like +600. He then built about 40 adv con planes, and then built 20 Berthas midfield and pulverized the enemy into oblivion. Very... weird game.
One game, Nixa had 1000+ metal income but he was still stalling because he built 40 nukes... He basically killed the entire other team by launching ~35 of them at once.
sillynanny

Post by sillynanny »

When someone has 20 adv fusions the game is often won or lost by then, usually won otherwise flashes would have been knocking down the adv fusion long ago.

When the game is close to ending i like to send a single minelayer to lay down some medium mines right next to one of the adv fusions. Then i self D the mines and i _assure_ you the minelayer will be nowhere to be found after the flash and the bang. Its always hillarious to read the disappointment and the desperate search for answers by those simcity players.
REVENGE

Post by REVENGE »

eyu100 wrote:
AreaFire wrote:I watched a guy build a ton of adv fusions/ moho metal makers. I think his metal output was something like +600. He then built about 40 adv con planes, and then built 20 Berthas midfield and pulverized the enemy into oblivion. Very... weird game.
One game, Nixa had 1000+ metal income but he was still stalling because he built 40 nukes... He basically killed the entire other team by launching ~35 of them at once.
Pretty much all of these games belong to PYB.

I was the one who went conplane spam + a shitload of berthas. I believe I was competing against mar's 2 Buzzsaws and some other dude's Vulcan on the northern plateaus.

I have not yet seen anyone nukespam more than Nixa on pretty much any map in BA.
jellyman

Post by jellyman »

I think I remember speccing a greenfield games of epic porc. Both teams bases were carpetted with lrpcs, stacked shields and fusion plants. Eventually someone somehow destroyed a fusion and most of that team's base chain exploded.

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”