Couple Questions

Couple Questions

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

Solarity

Couple Questions

Post by Solarity »

A couple quick and probably easy questions, I couldnt search as it was returning an error for me...

1. My Nano assist/repair turrets... when I put them in patrol they will help build buildings but wont automatically assist factories, can this be changed or widgeted?

2. At the start of team games, since the new release I cant see my start location or other teammates start locations nor the green spawn boundary thingy? Any ideas why it went away?
TheFatController
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Re: Couple Questions

Post by TheFatController »

Re 2: This widget displays the start boxes / locations.

http://consternationstation.com/mirrors ... cement.lua
(should probably be included with BA..)
Solarity

Post by Solarity »

Thanks, will give the widget a go, and the nanos?
Jish

Post by Jish »

theres a widget to make nanos automaticly patrol all the time which should include assisting factories I dunno why yours arent already doing it with patrol must be something wrong there
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Immobile Builders makes your nanos auto assist constructing units.
It should be already packed with BA, no need to download. I dunno why this isn't automatically enabled, it used to be. A lot of people are complaining about this :<
TheFatController
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Post by TheFatController »

JAZCASH wrote:Immobile Builders makes your nanos auto assist constructing units.
It should be already packed with BA, no need to download. I dunno why this isn't automatically enabled, it used to be. A lot of people are complaining about this :<
No it didn't, they should just install the widget if they want that functionality.
YHCIR

Post by YHCIR »

TheFatController wrote:
JAZCASH wrote:Immobile Builders makes your nanos auto assist constructing units.
No it didn't, they should just install the widget if they want that functionality.
I seem to remember it in BA, then it was changed and idletime (?) was set to 0, so nanos would not return to patroling after they had finished their task.
Definitely in BA (or default spring install)

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”