Balanced Annihilation V6.91 - Page 4

Balanced Annihilation V6.91

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

Jazcash

Re: Balanced Annihilation V6.91

Post by Jazcash »

smoth wrote:why isn't this thread in the ba section?
Because it's busy sitting on top of the Gundam thread.
smoth

Post by smoth »

like a fucking hat, someone should move it on that grounds alone.... that v-shaped antenna is right up ba's ass
Caradhras

Post by Caradhras »

MOVE it!
YHCIR

Post by YHCIR »

A link to this thread is in the BA section.
JohannesH

Post by JohannesH »

The thud issue could also deserve its own thread. Hammers aren't as powerful as thuds though, they're quite nice now I think.
Lolsquad_Steven

Post by Lolsquad_Steven »

:/
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Could you remove the Commander Gate effect option please? I've noticed some hosts like BLC and others choose to have this on, don't know why, bu they do.

There's some annoyance with this:

*It slows down the start by a few seconds, I like to jump straight in. The 3 second countdown is enough.

*It's very bright and is very distracting, having 16 white flashing lights on the map is like an invasion of angels, blinding.

*You can't see your Com when it's happening, this is eww.

*For some people, this probably lags, making the first few seconds of queuing harder.

*It's just unnecessary, sure it might look cool but the novelty will wear off after you've seen it once or twice.

Please remove it ^_^
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

I agree its useless.

Instead of that effect, i want that "no corpses" feature back, but with few changes: it would not remove corpses, it would just make them all passable, so your units wont collide with corpses.
YokoZar

Post by YokoZar »

JAZCASH wrote:*It slows down the start by a few seconds, I like to jump straight in. The 3 second countdown is enough.
I'd like if the commander gate replaced the countdown. Or, more appropriately, took place for exactly 3 seconds during it.
el_matarife

Post by el_matarife »

YokoZar wrote:I'd like if the commander gate replaced the countdown. Or, more appropriately, took place for exactly 3 seconds during it.
That makes sense to me, especially if it played some sort of sound during it to let you know the game is starting even if you are alt tabbed or not paying attention.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

YokoZar wrote:
JAZCASH wrote:*It slows down the start by a few seconds, I like to jump straight in. The 3 second countdown is enough.
I'd like if the commander gate replaced the countdown. Or, more appropriately, took place for exactly 3 seconds during it.
Was thinking this also, but decided I didn't want it as the 3 second countdown timer is a lot more subtle :D

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”