Issue with <shift> key

Issue with <shift> key

A dynamic game undergoing constant development and refinement, that attempts to balance playability with fresh and innovative features.

Moderator: Content Developer

sycspysycspy

Issue with <shift> key

Post by sycspysycspy »

Sometimes the command shortcut keys are not responding unless I press <shift>. I haven't test with other mod so I guess it's something wrong with my widget settings etc.

Just a suggesting, the build menu is a good concept, but sadly it's hard coded. In some case such as when enable hidden unit I could not find the hidden building in the build menu, so I have to disable chillcommandmenu to show the hidden building.
CarRepairer
Cursed Zero-K Developer

Re: Issue with <shift> key

Post by CarRepairer »

ZK is no longer in the stage where hidden units and the concept factory are needed. Odds are that whatever hidden unit you're trying to build will soon be removed entirely from the game. It's in the final stages where the balance and units are hammered out.
KingRaptor
Zero-K Developer

Post by KingRaptor »

Concept factory isn't even in the game any more (as in no unitdef, model or script files). What version were you playing with?
sycspysycspy

Post by sycspysycspy »

I am running CA 8405 with spring lobby single player. I could check unlock hidden unit from the mod option and there is a concept factory available in the build menu.

Return to “Zero-K”