Featureplacer Implemented in CA - Page 2

Featureplacer Implemented in CA

A dynamic game undergoing constant development and refinement, that attempts to balance playability with fresh and innovative features.

Moderator: Content Developer

hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Re: Featureplacer Implemented in CA

Post by hoijui »

when there is a major release (eg 0.80.0.0, 0.81.0.0, ...), master == release. after that, in minor releases, we only put some of the stuff from master into the release (0.81.1.0, 0.81.2.0, 0.81.3.0). for patches (0.81.2.1), we usually only apply minor changes and fixes, and they are not allowed to break sync.

last major release was 0.81.0.0 (18. January 2010). and the changelog seems not to mention map dependencies being touched, so i guess you tested master release back then.

soo... really nothing strange involved here, it just has never been in a release.
SeanHeron
Engines Of War Developer

Post by SeanHeron »

Thanks for testing SirMaverick! And sorry for the wrong accusation Hoijoi - my bad, I didn't look into it properly.

But just to clarify, that means that when the current round of Release Candidates (starting soon if I understood correctly) is through testing (ie we have a new release), map dependencies will be go ? Thanks for the infos, either way.
hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Post by hoijui »

no problem ;-)

and yes, that is how it will be.

Return to “Zero-K”