[game] [Evolution RTS] New Unit, Texture Updates/Upgrades, Unit Icon Updates, Heat-mapping, Bug Fixes, Changelog!

[game] [Evolution RTS] New Unit, Texture Updates/Upgrades, Unit Icon Updates, Heat-mapping, Bug Fixes, Changelog!

Happenin' news on what is happening in the community. Content releases, new tutorials, other cool stuff.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Hello there, I'm back and here to give present to you the new Evolution RTS changelog for February and March!

Continue reading →
fridols

Re: [game] [Evolution RTS] New Unit, Texture Updates/Upgrades, Unit Icon Updates, Heat-mapping, Bug Fixes, Changelog!

Post by fridols »

How is the project developing? Is it near the end?
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Re: [game] [Evolution RTS] New Unit, Texture Updates/Upgrades, Unit Icon Updates, Heat-mapping, Bug Fixes, Changelog!

Post by PicassoCT »

Looks great forb!
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

fridols wrote:How is the project developing? Is it near the end?
There is no such thing as a finished game nowadays. It is either "under development" or "dead".

But EvoRTS has felt pretty complete for years to me.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

The day I die is likely the day evo stops being developed. :-)
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

To you my grandchildren i pass on the duty to stand guard over the Evo, to ward of bad commits and to maintain, what i maintained my whole life.

Return to “Community Blog”