Zero-K Screenshot

Zero-K Screenshot

Moderator: Moderators

Jazcash

Zero-K Screenshot

Post by Jazcash »

Just something I made when I was bored. Use it for media page, loadscreen or whatever anybody wants to do with it.

I'll upload the original below in case people scream "Shooooped noob give original pl0x" or w/e those people do these days.
Attachments
ZKLoadScreen.png
(2.68 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Jazcash

Re: Zero-K Screenshot

Post by Jazcash »

Original.
Attachments
screen01463.png
(3.1 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Licho
Zero-K Developer

Post by Licho »

Thanks,I recommend using latest ZK (it appears to be something old with old nano) and pressing F5 to hide gui and cranking up visual details - this picture is missing ground decals for example (AO plates)

Might be very old version or poor details.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Licho wrote:Thanks,I recommend using latest ZK (it appears to be something old with old nano) and pressing F5 to hide gui and cranking up visual details - this picture is missing ground decals for example (AO plates)

Might be very old version or poor details.
Yeh, it was taken in the initial ZK phase, so it's probably a few months old. Also, that was max gfx settings when I took it so ground decals or w/e must've been a recent addition right? Unless it was something to do with Lups being disabled.
luckywaldo7

Post by luckywaldo7 »

Feel free to make new loadscreens if you are feeling artsy, the guy who made the current ones is a noob. They are just alright.
luckywaldo7

Post by luckywaldo7 »

On second thought, maybe don't bother. I think I recall one of the engine devs mentioning improved loading screen features in the future, like showing the minimap and teams while loading, so thats why I didn't put too much time into them.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Well, it's also changing so rapidly and extensively, that any loadscreens would be quickly irrelevant and outdated with models that are no longer in the game and other visual modifications.
very_bad_soldier

Post by very_bad_soldier »

I dont see why loadsceens HAVE to be made from ingame screenshots. Use a cool space scene or ZK-logo or whatever. Be creative!
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

very_bad_soldier wrote:I dont see why loadsceens HAVE to be made from ingame screenshots. Use a cool space scene or ZK-logo or whatever. Be creative!
Yeh, I've got loads of creative ideas for loadscreens, logos don't work imo though. Example is KP, gets a bit boring to look at a distorted, blown up logo every time. Machio's loadscreens were the best loadscreens ever, shame they had to go :[ If I consider making more in the future, I'll try and come up with some new ideas.
Licho
Zero-K Developer

Post by Licho »

Dont expect custom lua loading progress yet.

Return to “Screenshots - contributions”