ZeroK screenshots

ZeroK screenshots

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
jK
Spring Developer
Posts: 2299
Joined: 28 Jun 2007, 07:30

ZeroK screenshots

Post by jK » 30 Apr 2014, 04:16

Zerok-K
No GUI
Attachments
bmTMlSU.jpg
(259.03 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
6EEwanQ.jpg
(410.94 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
0E8gVWr.jpg
(329.97 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Last edited by jK on 30 Apr 2014, 04:17, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
jK
Spring Developer
Posts: 2299
Joined: 28 Jun 2007, 07:30

Re: ZeroK screenshots

Post by jK » 30 Apr 2014, 04:17

Zero-K
No GUI
Attachments
Q8vEOqK.jpg
(258.41 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
GffLYJS.jpg
(451.05 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
0 x

User avatar
jK
Spring Developer
Posts: 2299
Joined: 28 Jun 2007, 07:30

Re: ZeroK screenshots

Post by jK » 30 Apr 2014, 04:18

knorke said I should post them even when not made by me

src: http://fractalderivative.imgur.com/
0 x

aiphee
Posts: 36
Joined: 15 Sep 2011, 11:48

Re: ZeroK screenshots

Post by aiphee » 04 May 2014, 10:50

Great screens, im still waiting when ZK and Spring developers finally start to cooperate so ZK doesnt have to be stuck on 91 engine another years.
0 x

User avatar
Jools
XTA Developer
Posts: 2804
Joined: 23 Feb 2009, 16:29

Re: ZeroK screenshots

Post by Jools » 04 May 2014, 13:51

aiphee wrote:Great screens, im still waiting when ZK and Spring developers finally start to cooperate so ZK doesnt have to be stuck on 91 engine another years.
Many other games are in 96 and have been for ages, so I don't think you can blame the engine for this.
0 x

luckywaldo7
Posts: 1397
Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 04:36

Re: ZeroK screenshots

Post by luckywaldo7 » 04 May 2014, 14:38

Jools wrote:
aiphee wrote:Great screens, im still waiting when ZK and Spring developers finally start to cooperate so ZK doesnt have to be stuck on 91 engine another years.
Many other games are in 96 and have been for ages, so I don't think you can blame the engine for this.
Afaik the main issue is in the automatic replay uploading, which is a feature unique to ZK.
0 x

User avatar
Anarchid
Posts: 1379
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 04:31

Re: ZeroK screenshots

Post by Anarchid » 04 May 2014, 15:04

I have fixed the replays. That block is removed.
Hopefully ZK will now upgrade eventually.
0 x

User avatar
Jools
XTA Developer
Posts: 2804
Joined: 23 Feb 2009, 16:29

Re: ZeroK screenshots

Post by Jools » 05 May 2014, 02:44

luckywaldo7 wrote:
Jools wrote:
aiphee wrote:Great screens, im still waiting when ZK and Spring developers finally start to cooperate so ZK doesnt have to be stuck on 91 engine another years.
Many other games are in 96 and have been for ages, so I don't think you can blame the engine for this.
Afaik the main issue is in the automatic replay uploading, which is a feature unique to ZK.
Spads uploads replays automatically. I saw the replay site only has 280 zk replays, you have some own vault where you stash them`?
0 x

User avatar
The Yak
Posts: 344
Joined: 20 May 2012, 05:36

Re: ZeroK screenshots

Post by The Yak » 05 May 2014, 04:38

0 x

User avatar
Silentwings
Moderator
Posts: 3582
Joined: 25 Oct 2008, 00:23

Re: ZeroK screenshots

Post by Silentwings » 05 May 2014, 10:57

automatic replay uploading, which is a feature unique to ZK.
No - replays.springrts.com is all automated.
0 x

Post Reply

Return to “Screenshots - contributions”