Game subforums

Game subforums

Moderator: Moderators

Regret

Game subforums

Post by Regret »

I am deeply saddened that I have to click twice to visit BA subforum instead of once like I used to.
Project Subforums

Subforums for specific game/mod projects. Balance, development, design, direction, all kinds of discussions about specific projects.

Subforums: Kernel Panic, Complete Annihilation, Spring: 1944, Star Wars: Imperial Winter, Evolution RTS, Argh's Projects, The Cursed, Damned, Conflict Terra, Engines Of War, Spring Tanks, Journeywar, BattleTech: Legacy
There used to be a link to it in the Subforums section before "BattleTech: Legacy" was added to the list.
Jazcash

Re: Game subforums

Post by Jazcash »

"Argh's Projects" can go for one. Could also think about using the abbreviations instead of full game names for the main forum index.
jeykey

Post by jeykey »

what happend to argh anyway?
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

jeykey wrote:what happend to argh anyway?
Smoth happened to Argh.
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

Nah, he moved to Unity IIRC.
FLOZi
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer

Post by FLOZi »

Jazcash wrote:"Argh's Projects" can go for one. Could also think about using the abbreviations instead of full game names for the main forum index.
+1
knorke

Post by knorke »

is there a technical limit that there can only be so many links displayed?
On my screen the last line only has "Journeywar, BattleTech: Legacy" on it and there is space for 2 or 3 games at least...
imo show all games with full names, who cares if if the list is 3, 4 or lines long...
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

There is no technical limit. I removed all of the entries which depend on TA assets as they have less need for promotion and the list was somewhat long.

Return to “Site content”