IceUI - Page 16

IceUI

Discuss Lua based Spring scripts (LuaUI widgets, mission scripts, gaia scripts, mod-rules scripts, scripted keybindings, etc...)

Moderator: Moderators

Satirik
Lobby Developer

Re: IceUI

Post by Satirik »

k now the tabs are saved i changed the container and the gui_iceui to add a LoadSettings function to each component which is called after each window creation, for now only the tabs have a LoadSettings and it load the last active tabs
ZellSF

Post by ZellSF »

ZellSF wrote: Anyway, on that list, nollyflip shouldn't be there, he *is* the AI or player who left. actually he never joined, didn't have map. Edit: wait I got "An AI or player who left again" and this time in a game where everyone was present.
On that matter, people leaving doesn't properly change their name to that text. Which I think the default IceUI player info does, but I can't check.
Satirik
Lobby Developer

Post by Satirik »

ZellSF wrote:
ZellSF wrote: Anyway, on that list, nollyflip shouldn't be there, he *is* the AI or player who left. actually he never joined, didn't have map. Edit: wait I got "An AI or player who left again" and this time in a game where everyone was present.
On that matter, people leaving doesn't properly change their name to that text. Which I think the default IceUI player info does, but I can't check.

just "fixed" that ...not really fixed, it shows every players and spec from the lobby, if one spec doesn't join it shows n/a in red for his ping, if a player doesn't join or leave it shows "0 players" or dead if the team is dead in red

edit: im tired of lua now im done with playerinfo and tooltip for a while

links :

http://spring.jobjol.nl/show_file.php?id=888
http://spring.jobjol.nl/show_file.php?id=889

the playerinfo contains my profile ... don't override your's if you want to keep it

edit: updated to sort by allyteam and show the team
edit2: changed the tooltip to display the owner below the unit name
el_matarife

Post by el_matarife »

Hmm, your profile is pretty, but unfortunately the minimap covers parts of it on maps with weird shapes, like SkyFortress.
Satirik
Lobby Developer

Post by Satirik »

yeah the minimap behavior is not perfect i should try to improve it too :)
NOiZE
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Post by NOiZE »

So where can i download this?
CarRepairer
Cursed Zero-K Developer

Post by CarRepairer »

When I run the IceUI updater it says no changes.

Is anyone working on adding unit descriptions to the tooltip (they only show up in buildlist hover, not selected units)
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

NOiZE wrote:So where can i download this?
If you put the attached file in %springdir%/LuaUI/Widgets/IceUI/Accessories and run it it will download the latest version from MelTraX's server and install it. Change file extension from .txt to .bat.
CarRepairer wrote:When I run the IceUI updater it says no changes.

Is anyone working on adding unit descriptions to the tooltip (they only show up in buildlist hover, not selected units)
That is because they are not official changes. Also those changes make it so I can't load IceUI for some reason.
Attachments
Updater for Windows.txt
(3.1 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
Satirik
Lobby Developer

Post by Satirik »

or you can also look at the first post en click on the links ...
kiki

Post by kiki »

Hey all! I am having 2 problems here. The first problem is that whenever I setup my ui to look like this in tweak mode, it does not save, and i have to do it over again. I cannot find the profile, and I realized its not there. Can someone tell me the folder structure and location of profile.lua (I think thats what it is) so I can put it back?

Second question:

how do I get rid the selected units text?
ZellSF

Post by ZellSF »

xSelectionPos and ySelectionPos in your ctrlpanel. Set it to a really large number so it's outside the screen.
Satirik
Lobby Developer

Post by Satirik »

maybe your profile dir is read only ... (btw you don't have my latest tooltip)
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

Don't exit with shift+esc. Instead self-d and click the exit button that comes up.
kiki

Post by kiki »

the problem is that i dont have a profile dir, so i am wondering where to put it :).
Kixu

Post by Kixu »

Can't seem to get this to work, downloading the latest version from jj's site but when I try to activate it comes up with an error and closes. Looks aweseome from the screenies! Welp
kiki

Post by kiki »

thats because my screenie is the best, right?
HAARP

Post by HAARP »

Satirik wrote:fixed few size bugs and btw if you want to use my profile, it looks like this :

*picture from last page*
How do you get the buildpics so close together? I seem to have bumpy borders and empty spaces around them.
CarRepairer
Cursed Zero-K Developer

Post by CarRepairer »

HAARP wrote:
Satirik wrote:fixed few size bugs and btw if you want to use my profile, it looks like this :

*picture from last page*
How do you get the buildpics so close together? I seem to have bumpy borders and empty spaces around them.
I'm not on my computer right now but since no one else has answered, it's some sort of texture=0 or border=0 thing in luaui/ctrlpanel.txt.
kiki

Post by kiki »

No, its layout.lua. You change the texture strings to "". In my layout.lua that came with .76b1, there was actually an if statement that you can easily change to true that does this for you. Actual spacing of the buttons is done in the ctrlpanel.txt.
HAARP

Post by HAARP »

kiki wrote:No, its layout.lua. You change the texture strings to "". In my layout.lua that came with .76b1, there was actually an if statement that you can easily change to true that does this for you. Actual spacing of the buttons is done in the ctrlpanel.txt.
Yup.
I set the if statement to true and had to insert

Code: Select all

iconBorder     0.0000
into my ctrlpanel.txt. Looking good now, thanks

Return to “Lua Scripts”