RELEASE: Auto High Trajectory Widget

Discuss Lua based Spring scripts (LuaUI widgets, mission scripts, gaia scripts, mod-rules scripts, scripted keybindings, etc...)

Moderator: Moderators

TechnoTone

Post by TechnoTone »

Current version available at UF:

Auto High Trajectory widget by TechnoTone
Version 1.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On build, automatically activates high-trajectory on units that have the capability.

INSTALLATION: Please place this widget in the Spring/LuaUI/Widgets folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DZHIBRISH

Post by DZHIBRISH »

Techno tone ..any chance u can make a widget that will allow swlf reclaiming of labs? i really need it for my mod..so if u can spare some time and its not too difficult..
KDR_11k
Game Developer

Post by KDR_11k »

A widget cannot do that, stop spamming.

Anyway, I'm not sure if auto high traj is a good idea, should be selectable for each unit type what the widget will set it to.
DZHIBRISH

Post by DZHIBRISH »

im not sure ud want such a widget at all its not always best to set units/structures to high trajectory.
KDR your right.

not a widget a gadget.
TechnoTone

Post by TechnoTone »

Personally, I'd prefer the default option to be high trajectory which I can manually change to low if I feel it's necessary - not the other way around. That's why I wrote this widget and I thought I'd share it for anyone else who would prefer it that way.

No offense intended but if you don't want it then don't use it. I'm not forcing it upon you.

Return to “Lua Scripts”