Reclaiming

Reclaiming

Requests for features in the spring code.

Moderator: Moderators

BattleMonk

Reclaiming

Post by BattleMonk »

I dunno if its been suggested before but I find it very annoying when im playing a map like small supreme battlefield with lots of trees and im trying to reclaim wreckages and it just keeps reclaiming trees I think it would be better if there was an option to choose wether you want to reclaim energy or metal so u can set ur cons to reclaim all the metal in 1 rather than having to select each wreckage 1 by 1 cos trees are in the way.
Otherside

Re: Reclaiming

Post by Otherside »

im sure its been done b4

there was a thread about this

and this should be in lua forum
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

BattleMonk wrote:I dunno if its been suggested before but I find it very annoying when im playing a map like small supreme battlefield with lots of trees and im trying to reclaim wreckages and it just keeps reclaiming trees I think it would be better if there was an option to choose wether you want to reclaim energy or metal so u can set ur cons to reclaim all the metal in 1 rather than having to select each wreckage 1 by 1 cos trees are in the way.
Was thinking about this too. I tried one reclaim widget recently and it doesn't really allow you to choose what to reclaim but it just reclaims one or the other and also it does it in a weird take as long as you can fashion.

Sorry if I'm mistaken but I don't know of any other widget that allows you to reclaim whatever you choose. A smart widget where E or M is reclaimed depending on what your stalling on would be nice.
manolo_

Post by manolo_ »

the reclaim widget works fine for me, when u reclaim a tree and make then that circle, the con will reclaim just e-stuff (same for M)
Warlord Zsinj
Imperial Winter Developer

Post by Warlord Zsinj »

In Supcom and IIRC OTA too, placing con units on patrol would make them only reclaim things that you did not have full storage of. I can't remember if spring con units have the same functionality, but if they don't, it would be a good thing to include...
Pxtl

Post by Pxtl »

Even in OTA they'd get stuck if they found a construction to assist - it was annoying - you're stalling, set a guy on patrol, and he goes and helps the nearby HLT you're building... when the whole reason you put him on patrol was to fetch some metal for that HLT.
very_bad_soldier

Post by very_bad_soldier »

manolo_ wrote:the reclaim widget works fine for me, when u reclaim a tree and make then that circle, the con will reclaim just e-stuff (same for M)
Interesting, which one is it?

Return to “Feature Requests”