Checkpoints

Checkpoints

Requests for features in the spring code.

Moderator: Moderators

pktm

Checkpoints

Post by pktm »

Hi!

I'm pretty sure I already read something about a request for checkpoints. Well, today I saw this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkEzRrTq ... re=related

The look of the checkpoint showing up there after some seconds is quite impressive, and I would be happy to see something similar / inspired by this ingame.

So, who wants to do some? You will get no money for all the time you spend :)
Warlord Zsinj
Imperial Winter Developer

Re: Checkpoints

Post by Warlord Zsinj »

I think we need a better anti-spambot filter on these forums.
aegis

Post by aegis »

just need sth like a captcha for registrations
smoth

Post by smoth »

Warlord Zsinj wrote:I think we need a better anti-spambot filter on these forums.
it is the first spam bot I have seen for some time, they just get crafty from time to time.
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

There were about 5 diffrent wow gold ones last month.
smoth

Post by smoth »

hoi, there are a lot more trying to hit the forum than 5 a month. When I removed the email confirmation on my forum I got 2-3 a day and my site is a nothing site. Just because you see one or two on the odd occasion does not mean that others were not stopped. I hate how forum people bitch and whine about bots. You think the admins like seeing bots? or making really gay captchas to deal with those bots? Yeah bitch on because the admins are doing nothing but masturbating to the size of their forum db.
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

I'm not saying that the admins did something wrong or whatever, I just said that I saw a few :?
REVENGE

Post by REVENGE »

smoth wrote:hoi, there are a lot more trying to hit the forum than 5 a month. When I removed the email confirmation on my forum I got 2-3 a day and my site is a nothing site. Just because you see one or two on the odd occasion does not mean that others were not stopped. I hate how forum people bitch and whine about bots. You think the admins like seeing bots? or making really gay captchas to deal with those bots? Yeah bitch on because the admins are doing nothing but masturbating to the size of their forum db.
SOMEONE ACTIVATED THE SMOTHBOT! :twisted:

Return to “Feature Requests”