Spring Advertising Flash Game

Requests for features in the spring code.

Moderator: Moderators

PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

With diffrent flatMaps as Backgrounds.. diffrent 2D-Mods - and Advertising Screens as Rewards... Let the Spam beginn..

By the Way has somenbody a Casual Gameconcept for such a thing ? BerthaPong vs. GatorTetris ?
Sleksa

Post by Sleksa »

BerthaPong vs. GatorTetris ?
how do you come up with these things
Noruas
XTA Developer

Post by Noruas »

We could have a 2d flash game called Flash Crashers. A racing game based on winning the race and destroying most of the base as you are driving through.
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Noruas wrote:We could have a 2d flash game called Flash Crashers. A racing game based on winning the race and destroying most of the base as you are driving through.
Quoted for P.U.R.E. Win...
kiki

Post by kiki »

A game called flash spam, where you have to make as many flashes as possible with the worst economy possible, and destroy another player or ai. Name the game Speed Metal Deluxe and make millions.
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Or just a Zoomed out minimapversion of "War of the Dots" - including a Dotmode (for cheaters) and of course speedrnetall ;)
Pressure Line

Post by Pressure Line »

lbctech wrote:A game called flash spam, where you have to make as many flashes as possible with the worst economy possible, and destroy another player or ai. Name the game Speed Metal Deluxe and make millions.
i guess you have never played BA on a metal map then ^__^

i like the sound of the flash racers game. maybe something the old 'Outrun' games?
kiki

Post by kiki »

BA? That was precisely to what I was referring, a BA flash vs. Krogoths. Flash tend to win.
NOiZE
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Post by NOiZE »

lbctech wrote:BA? That was precisely to what I was referring, a BA flash vs. Krogoths. Flash tend to win.
Krogoth can crush ~_~
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

HOw about a PacMan-Clone ? Run your Boiz, collect the Metall - and dont get caught by those evil dropships...
kiki

Post by kiki »

Actually, krogoth always wins, because she is a girl krog can pwn anything. It is a core unit, duh
overkill

Post by overkill »

PicassoCT wrote:HOw about a PacMan-Clone ? Run your Boiz, collect the Metall - and dont get caught by those evil dropships...
WIN.
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

Okay... it wouldn't be flash, but my SDL MazeHunter Game, when it's finished... eventually... is already halfway to being able to display 3D models... it could be done...
Pendrokar

Post by Pendrokar »

Or a 2D style SpeedBall 8/16 Way Hack! Would be kinda like "Battleships", but as an RTS!
kiki

Re: Spring Advertising Flash Game

Post by kiki »

um, r we trying to recreate spring in flash(dumb), or just make a nice gimmick that earns money that only suggests parts of spring?
PicassoCT

Re:

Post by PicassoCT »

[quote="AnoymousQuote"]um, r we trying to recreate spring in flash(dumb), or just make a nice gimmick that earns money that only suggests parts of spring?/quote]

We are requesting just a Advertising Game here, that rewards the player with Spring Screenshots ...

My next Suggestion SpringBoard Bomberman - Drop the FlameWarBombs and collect Items like the "TrollMultibombdrop", the "Dramaqueen" or the "Felonyfreezeonthespot"

;) ;)

Or how about Pinball with those StarWarsSpring Rolling Droids?
PicassoCT

Re:

Post by PicassoCT »

SinbadEV wrote:Okay... it wouldn't be flash, but my SDL MazeHunter Game, when it's finished... eventually... is already halfway to being able to display 3D models... it could be done...
Just realy reread the Thread

+1
manored

Re:

Post by manored »

lbctech wrote:BA? That was precisely to what I was referring, a BA flash vs. Krogoths. Flash tend to win.
Depends of where they come from: If they all come from the same spot krogoth rapes em, if they come from all directions they might win...

Why not just make a simplified version of BA? :)
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

How about a Sort of Lemmings with Flashes as the "ImgoingSuicides" and Krogoths as the Danger you have to help them to avoid ?
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

How about a speed_ball_isles_16_way_hack_v2 ? the goal is to kill enemy with buzzaws, and using shields as defense, and doing other nasty tricks with those units in that map ^_^

Return to “Feature Requests”