Spring Advertising Flash Game - Page 2

Spring Advertising Flash Game

Requests for features in the spring code.

Moderator: Moderators

BaNa

Re: Spring Advertising Flash Game

Post by BaNa »

Lol I'm not sure the coding effort put into a flash game of spring would be better than putting that effort into spring, but hey, if someone's willing to program it, why not?

I second the speedball hack idea, it's already a sort of casual-game part of spring anyway.
Zenka

Post by Zenka »

I'm currently busy on a simple version of BA. well, so far you only have two arrows (will be replaced by commanders) and you can move them arround. A* pathfinding is almost done (well it is done, he only has a bug in following the path), but it's a bit slow.

I at least want to make a "lab" and spam Flash to shoot the other's Flash spam. and D-gun stuff. then I can release it calling it "FULL BA v13.6" since on a 1v1 there is little else you do. (oh yeah and makes mexes, solars, radars and llt's) ;)
kiki

Post by kiki »

See mates, I have backup on my theory here.

flash tanks are women btw
Orakio

Post by Orakio »

Some kind of guantlett, where you have to send a peewee from one end to the other, avoiding ltts, mines, dt, and using allied nanos to heal on the way. Each level you would level up, from ak to something like warrior, then fatboy, then sumo, and finally krogoth
kiki

Post by kiki »

cool idea. peewee to krogoth? You should start as an ak
clumsy_culhane

Post by clumsy_culhane »

Zenka wrote:I'm currently busy on a simple version of BA. well, so far you only have two arrows (will be replaced by commanders) and you can move them arround. A* pathfinding is almost done (well it is done, he only has a bug in following the path), but it's a bit slow.

I at least want to make a "lab" and spam Flash to shoot the other's Flash spam. and D-gun stuff. then I can release it calling it "FULL BA v13.6" since on a 1v1 there is little else you do. (oh yeah and makes mexes, solars, radars and llt's) ;)
there is a mod, called flash spam.. where all this already done. :roll:
kiki

Post by kiki »

Implemented in Flash? no. I dont think that a flash app will be made that reads in a mod file either. Too complicated.

Btw, who is the genious who came up with flash spam? Ill have to counter that with a Krog Spam. All u can make are (core) t1 kbot labs, t1 conbots, t2 labs, t2 conbots, t3 gantry, krogoth, mexes, mms, mohos, fusions, and maybe if u want aks and llts. also krogs cost like half price.
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

lbctech wrote:Implemented in Flash? no. I dont think that a flash app will be made that reads in a mod file either. Too complicated.

Btw, who is the genious who came up with flash spam? Ill have to counter that with a Krog Spam. All u can make are (core) t1 kbot labs, t1 conbots, t2 labs, t2 conbots, t3 gantry, krogoth, mexes, mms, mohos, fusions, and maybe if u want aks and llts. also krogs cost like half price.
Huh. That's actually an interesting idea... pure econ till the end game... smart folks would send out their t2 cons to reclaim enemy structures and units however... reducing the thing to a mico-fest....
kiki

Post by kiki »

I already thought of that. However, its amazing how a joke can turn into something viable.

Btw, aks would fix mico reclaim issue anyway

Return to “Feature Requests”